Dotting accounts?

On 7/16/2016 at 20:45, Francesc Fabregas said:

I used to do it to Kilt. I used to go through long-dead threads with the sole aim of giving him red dots. I was very keen to see him get to -1000. At one point, Div awarded him an extraordinary amount of green dots to bring him back to zero, but that only made me more determined. It really seemed to boil the old man's piss but, as he once tried to claim, he didn't give a "tinker's cuss".

Great times. I hope Kilt's well.

I think I'm going to redirect my efforts into making sure Grim O'Grady gets -1000. Now that Kilt's gone, the whole thing seems a little pointless, but I'm going to start red dotting Grim's video highlights in the Lowland League forum and anything else I happen to come across.

It's difficult to put my finger on what makes him such an obnoxious poster, but if your house burns down and you still can't garner any real sympathy then you're definitely doing something untoward.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

I think I'm going to redirect my efforts into making sure Grim O'Grady gets -1000. Now that Kilt's gone, the whole thing seems a little pointless, but I'm going to start red dotting Grim's video highlights in the Lowland League forum and anything else I happen to come across.

It's difficult to put my finger on what makes him such an obnoxious poster, but if your house burns down and you still can't garner any real sympathy then you're definitely doing something untoward.

He did get sympathy though.
Thousands of pounds of sympathy.

Why's that?

Because he's harmless and never aggressive at all and people are just so harsh to him all the time and get so wound up and he carries on posting the same drivel and signing his name off at every post and it generates even more anger!

Because he's harmless and never aggressive at all and people are just so harsh to him all the time and get so wound up and he carries on posting the same drivel and signing his name off at every post and it generates even more anger!

I'll cover this one. People come to p&b to see interesting discussion, funny comments and generally entertaining posts. When you have one poster derailing threads and entire subforums is takes away the whole reason you use the site. You can understand people getting fucked off with someone messing with something they generally enjoy.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

Fair enough man - I can gloss over his posts and they don't bother me and I do find it funny the slagging he gets but each to their own.

I Prayed for the day he started posting in the GN, the seethe has lived up to expectation