Dotting accounts?

Fuxake man is this thread still growing legs. :lol:

I see the Grim Weeper still hasn't given up?, is he on some kind off legendary status on P&B by having the worst ever reputation count?

He should start signing off with "G-Spot" only a complete fanny would seeks this kind of attention.

If people are so convinced that Grimbo is an attention seeker and if they get so upset by this (though I'm not sure why they do) would it not make more sense to ignore him?  Or is that too logical?

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If people are so convinced that Grimbo is an attention seeker and if they get so upset by this (though I'm not sure why they do) would it not make more sense to ignore him?  Or is that too logical?

The Grimbo/pun club/everyone else bollocks is a fucking embarrassment and a blight on the board.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Long live the drunks!

We need a blazing drunk sub forum, where hammered posters can post what they think are dazzlingly witty comments, without the general population having to suffer them. 

Topics would include..

Have I told you what a c**t you are?

Have I told you you're my best mate?

Who ur you looookn at?

etc

We need a blazing drunk sub forum, where hammered posters can post what they think are dazzlingly witty comments, without the general population having to suffer them. 

Topics would include..

Have I told you what a c**t you are?

Have I told you you're my best mate?

Who ur you looookn at?

etc

The Kincardine would have more posts than booitsme7 on there. It's a Tuesday night and the forums Ollie Reed is ready for bed.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Does Kincardine mention being a drinker or is this just assumed from the nature of his posts?

I think he drinks to forget his health problems, I heard he was diagnosed with a tuber.

ETA spelling.

Edited by Zen Archer

Just now, throbber said:

Does Kincardine mention being a drinker or is this just assumed from the nature of his posts?

Oh I enjoy a good bucket at weekends/non-school nights and make no bones about it.  You ken P&B's propensity to go from the particular to the general, though.