Why no polls?

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Its too early to know all the benefits/negatives he posts.

Then tells us a list of benefits wrapped up in some xenophobia.

Read more carefully........I said too early to know ALL but therefore possible to know SOME!

How can criticising a political organisation be xenophobic?. How can correctly identifying the self serving agenda of farmers in France be xenophobic?

You throw out insults like confetti without understanding what the words mean. You are so rigid with the fear of criticising or offending any one from abroad that you are intellectually impotent and turn on those with the cojones to say it how it is. You would rather shut down the debate and stifle free speech so frightened are you of honesty and truth. 

The racist /xenophobia tag lost its impact months ago, try something new.

I have a positive view of Brexit and our new, enhanced place in the world.....I pity you and  your cynical, negative, scared little mind set and your attempts to undermine this country because things aren't going your way.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tyskie said:

I'll add that to the reasons for Scottish Independence. 

Appreciate it.  

So you would rather have a bloated and  2nd rate   3rd rate self serving political and bureaucratic elite based in Holyrood that is only interested in narrow political agendas rather than what's best for the country or it's people., as we are seeing happen now.

That is not a material change for the better and therefore not a reason for independence.

I have a positive view of Brexit and our new, enhanced place in the world.....I pity you and  your cynical, negative, scared little mind set and your attempts to undermine this country because things aren't going your way.

In what way can a guy from Motherwell undermine a country by holding a different opinion to someone on a football website?

This enhanced place in the world,what benefits have you seen so far?

One of the benefits is how much I enjoy reading your pish.

It's too early to know all the benefits/negatives and the majority of definitive statements regarding such are baseless.

One other benefit is that Britain ( or should I say Great Britain seeing as even that annoys you so much!)is no longer on the path to full political and economic integration into a European Superstate.....

Another benefit will be creation of new trade deals with all the World's  emerging economies. Even a blinkered numpty like yourself can concede the benefits of that. The beauty of these new trade deals is that they won't be the high tariff protectionist deals that the EU forces on to nations. That will benefit both sides striking the deal and not be designed to protect  lazy French farmers and multi national corporations.

Not paying millions£ every week to subsidise a bloated and self serving political and bureaucratic elite that f*cking detests Britain will be another benefit.

Bank of England reckon we are £45 billion worse off already. Good work fella!

9 minutes ago, Tyskie said:

Any confirmation of this ?   

I know a couple of Strong Yeses who've turned No because of Nicola and the EU.  

I personally know 1,386 NO voters who have do joined the SNP.

8 hours ago, mjw said:

In what way can a guy from Motherwell undermine a country by holding a different opinion to someone on a football website?

This enhanced place in the world,what benefits have you seen so far?

Good point! When I used 'You' it was meant to be the 'universal' You not meaning just you. The 'universal' you in the sense of you Scot Nat anti British Remain 'You'. I didn't make that very clear....apologies!

A guy from M'well has absolutely no relevance, influence or importance whatsoever in anything other than adding a 1 to the population of M'well figures.....( only kidding)

Seriously tho' I have seen benefits. Unlike most posters on here I actually have friends who are from the Commonwealth of nations ( Fijian and Jamaican) who have felt marginalised and discriminated against by our obsession with the Euorpean project and are really pleased that the UK will now reconnect with their home nations without Brussels interfering.

I think it is positive that many countries have already declared a willingness to conduct friendly and constructive trade ( and cultural) links with a newly unfettered United Kingdom.

Come join the party....it's the only future we have. Btw anyone who thinks that Brexit negotiations have to include free movement of labour or even access to the toxic single European marketplace is deluded.....We need neither!

26 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Good point! When I used 'You' it was meant to be the 'universal' You not meaning just you. The 'universal' you in the sense of you Scot Nat anti British Remain 'You'. I didn't make that very clear....apologies!

A guy from M'well has absolutely no relevance, influence or importance whatsoever in anything other than adding a 1 to the population of M'well figures.....( only kidding)

Seriously tho' I have seen benefits. Unlike most posters on here I actually have friends who are from the Commonwealth of nations ( Fijian and Jamaican) who have felt marginalised and discriminated against by our obsession with the Euorpean project and are really pleased that the UK will now reconnect with their home nations without Brussels interfering.

I think it is positive that many countries have already declared a willingness to conduct friendly and constructive trade ( and cultural) links with a newly unfettered United Kingdom.

Come join the party....it's the only future we have. Btw anyone who thinks that Brexit negotiations have to include free movement of labour or even access to the toxic single European marketplace is deluded.....We need neither!

deluded?  nailed it fella.

1 hour ago, DublinMagyar said:

Do you deny the Bank of England are saying the U.K is 45 billion worse off already?

No you Freakin Nugget . I'm saying neither you nor I had 45 billion to lose, who gives a f*ck if share prices or whatever have taken a minor hit?  Hasn't made a blind bit of difference to me. Why are you fizzing about something that hasn't even affected you in the slightest?

2 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

No you Freakin Nugget . I'm saying neither you nor I had 45 billion to lose, who gives a f*ck if share prices or whatever have taken a minor hit?  Hasn't made a blind bit of difference to me. Why are you fizzing about something that hasn't even affected you in the slightest?

is this a wind up? am I being whooshed?

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christmas, you really are dim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived