What is the best Korean food?

banana

Best Korean food  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That's a fair point I suppose, I should have qualified my comments.

Mind you that's probably the strangest use of the term 'social life' that I've ever seen.

"Do you have an active social life?"  "Yes I've assaulted three policemen already this month."

You've got to have a hobby.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Nice Korean restaurant in Glasgow that me and Mrs Romeo have visited a couple of times.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186534-d816254-Reviews-Shilla-Glasgow_Scotland.html

There's 584 better places to eat in Glasgow.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

My former Scout leader named his dog Kimchi after going out there. Cool sounding name until the Koreans came to the Blair Atholl jamboree and wondered why our leader kept shouting 'pickled cabbage' in Korean all week long.

Did any of them offer to wok the dog? 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Nice Korean restaurant in Glasgow that me and Mrs Romeo have visited a couple of times.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186534-d816254-Reviews-Shilla-Glasgow_Scotland.html

It's good, but it's went a bit downhill since it first opened as Kokuryo a good few years ago.

One of the waitresses was saying they had to change round the menu a bit and tone down some of the flavours after a while due to punters coming in expecting it to be a lot more like the Chinese places they were used to and wondering how they couldn't get a chicken fried rice like they wanted.

Archived