5 Annoying Forum Things

StewartyMac

1 - People who say, 'you've bitten', or 'I've got a bite' or 'its a wind up' when someone answers a post by them.

2 - People who say 'why are you posting on this board' when a supporter from another division has the audacity to post on a diffferent forum.

3 - People who moan about the content of a particular topic. Simple answer is not to read it.

4 - People who use text speak.

5 - SPR :lol:

StewartyMac, moaning bassa. :rolleyes:

1 - People who say, 'you've bitten', or 'I've got a bite' or 'its a wind up' when someone answers a post by them.

2 - People who say 'why are you posting on this board' when a supporter from another division has the audacity to post on a diffferent forum.

3 - People who moan about the content of a particular topic. Simple answer is not to read it.

5 - SPR  :lol:

StewartyMac, moaning bassa.  :rolleyes:

657357[/snapback]

What you doing on the first division board - away back to the 2nd division - ;)

657357[/snapback]

Y r u postng hr. Ths is a shite topic.

657357[/snapback]

First four are certainly ones that I would have put down there. Can't think of a fifth at the moment to be honest though :huh:

I've thought of another -

People with that appalling grammar habit of typing "could of" and "would of" for "would have" and "could have". <_<

If you must shorten it then type "would've" and "could've".

Foundation English candidates all over these forums methinks. :1eye

AT

Archived