Neil Doncaster - What a c*nt

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What a dreadful post even by your standards

Go on then, chap.  Pick through my post and show what bits I got wrong.  Tell me, exactly, how The SPL didn't blackmail The SFL.  Show me how it was nothing to do with Rangers' media rights.  Demonstrate how Doncaster was not the appointee of The (old) SPL clubs and state how the second-oldest football league in world football was not folded.

Go on then, chap.  Pick through my post and show what bits I got wrong.  Tell me, exactly, how The SPL didn't blackmail The SFL.  Show me how it was nothing to do with Rangers' media rights.  Demonstrate how Doncaster was not the appointee of The (old) SPL clubs and state how the second-oldest football league in world football was not folded.

Missing the point 'chappy'.

He'll mend any Diddy on here? Please point out anyone in here who was involved in the corrupt set up we called the spl now known as the spfl.

We've had this debate before on here, I have agreed that the spl clubs including my own behaved reprehensibly in this regard.

Your own club is entirely culpable also in this sham in fact probably more. Greed has won the day and still now you feed off the spl borne myth that football is all about sky and commerciality.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

He'll mend any Diddy on here? Please point out anyone in here who was involved in the corrupt set up we called the spl now known as the spfl.

We've had this debate before on here, I have agreed that the spl clubs including my own behaved reprehensibly in this regard.

Your own club is entirely culpable also in this sham in fact probably more. Greed has won the day and still now you feed off the spl borne myth that football is all about sky and commerciality.

Is he a doctor?

51 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Everybody including man child & dug have been complaining about it for years, so your point is?

The TV deal has been crap for years and years, so isn't anything new even when your previous incarnation was still in business.

Bloody hell....

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

This thread is about Doncaster.  His appointment is down to the greed of the the SPL clubs, the compliance of 23 SFL clubs and your own Duncan Fraser as part of the appointments board.

The diddies haven't one shred of credibility on this thread.  He is the CEO they voted for.

This thread is about Doncaster.  His appointment is down to the greed of the the SPL clubs, the compliance of 23 SFL clubs and your own Duncan Fraser as part of the appointments board.

The diddies haven't one shred of credibility on this thread.  He is the CEO they voted for.

Right so the board members of certain clubs are responsible, no one on P&B. Thanks for clarifying.

Don't be a fucking tool.

Sorry what?

You're saying no one on here has any credibility on this thread because a board member of our clubs employed him. Your argument is ridiculous.

As I've said, we've argued this before, I will not defend my clubs part in the formation of the SPL. But l will defend my right to say the man running the league is a cuntflap.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

As I've said, we've argued this before, I will not defend my clubs part in the formation of the SPL. But l will defend my right to say the man running the league is a cuntflap.

My position is, as usual, unequivocal: I have zero sympathy for the mewling of the plastic and diddies on this thread.  The SPFL was built on the foundation of an obsession with Rangers and its existence established by a Rangers-obsessed CEO and abetted by your clubs' chairmen/representatives.

When I see even one fan acknowledging its club's calumny in the appointment of Doncaster and, concomitantly, the death of the world's second oldest league then I feel I'll have achieved something.

My position is, as usual, unequivocal: I have zero sympathy for the mewling of the plastic and diddies on this thread.  The SPFL was built on the foundation of an obsession with Rangers and its existence established by a Rangers-obsessed CEO and abetted by your clubs' chairmen/representatives.

When I see even one fan acknowledging its club's calumny in the appointment of Doncaster and, concomitantly, the death of the world's second oldest league then I feel I'll have achieved something.

The obsession you speak of, which is highly questionable, is from the clubs, not the fans. so once again, give it a rest. No one here had anything to do with doncasters appointment or the formation of the spl, so everyone is within their right to call him a cuntflap

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't be a fucking tool.

In fairness, in your first post you said it was "simply" about sevco media rights, then you ask " Show me how it was nothing to do with sevco media rights." Like you're under the impression we're as full of toilet duck as you are and won't notice the difference.

Stop ruining this thread and accept that regardless of how his employment came about he's a reprehensible jobby. And so are you.

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

In fairness, in your first post you said it was "simply" about sevco media rights, then you ask " Show me how it was nothing to do with sevco media rights.Like you're under the impression we're as full of toilet duck as you are and won't notice the difference.

Stop ruining this thread and accept that regardless of how his employment came about he's a reprehensible jobby. And so are you.

:lol:

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The SPL clubs bullied and blackmailed* The SFL out of existence and, thus, folded the second-oldest league in world football simply to get access to Rangers' media rights.  They then appointed the architect of the plan to run the new league - Mr Doncaster.

euwu7g3.gif

Edited by williemillersmoustache
ETA

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What the Hell are you on about?

There have been a few posts in the thread pointing out that although Doncaster is a dick, he's only in his position because the clubs put him there.  This is a point that's been given general acceptance - indeed it's something of a theme on this thread.

You're just talking rubbish tonight, that you're quite unable to support.

What the Hell are you on about?

There have been a few posts in the thread pointing out that although Doncaster is a dick, he's only in his position because the clubs put him there.  This is a point that's been given general acceptance - indeed it's something of a theme on this thread.

You're just talking rubbish tonight, that you're quite unable to support.

Don't deny him his chance to claim it's all about the Rangers. He likes to play smart but he's as boring and predictable as the rest.