East Fife v Albion Rovers

A day to until the big kick off, may as well start a thread.

Would be lovely to start off with an away win, a draw would be acceptable.

Last week at Killie was the first I'd saw us this season, we look sound defensively, it would be nice to get a couple of goals though.

10 minutes ago, sam2304 said:

Would be lovely to start off with an away win, a draw would be acceptable.

Agree. The biggest worry is that East Fife may get the same boost from their flag day that we did last year when we absolutely ate Ayr.

Anyway, can any East Fife folks confirm whether parent & child tickets are still only available from Reception before 2.40. That certainly was how it worked last time we were there.

Three new strikers at Cliftonhill and will take time to get their shooting boots on

Although Ryan Wallace should feel aggrieved his account wasn't opened last Saturday. Not that I'm still bitter [emoji23]

Ft 2-2

Probably the right score, bit of a meh game tbh, I'm also getting told that Kerr's goal was an oggy as well, three og's in a 2-2 draw probably sums it up!!!

Worries me that a couple of clowns in our 'support' having a go at Naysmith for not playing 12 up front. Ridiculous. Thought we maybe slightly edged the game but a draw seemed fair. 2 worldy crosses by Lamont for our goals. He'll make 20 goals for us this season. Thought both teams passed the ball about nicely at times and will probably finish mid table.

Agree about the crosses Doug, but it worries me that so many of them are going to go unfinished, we look so lightweight up front that it scares me. At the moment it's McManus on his own and the young lad from Falkirk coming on when Shaggers knackered, we need Duggan fit fast and at least another covering forward!!!

Archived