Montrose vs. Arbroath

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It took a sending off and a own goal to get a draw at home to a poor Arbroath team, on the day "you are wash!"

Montrose were the better team you have to put your hands up to that?

Poor afternoon. Only one game, but Arbroath are nowhere near title contenders, and we are nowhere near play off contenders.

Familiar paper-midfield and poor finishing will keep haunting us if it is not sorted (you could understand the defence being a problem given the injuries/chop and change): a more clinical team would have won today, but we just aren't that good.

Another long season, I fear. :huh:

Just now, mo83 said:

Montrose were the better team you have to put your hands up to that?

The score states 1-1... without McCord getting sent off and a Dunlop OG, your guys were getting beat.  As for Prunty being wash (1 year deal)  at least we did not break the bank to give Fraser a 2 year deal :)

The score states 1-1... without McCord getting sent off and a Dunlop OG, your guys were getting beat.  As for Prunty being wash (1 year deal)  at least we did not break the bank to give Fraser a 2 year deal [emoji4]

Still clearly thick and cant answer the question i see!same old with you lichtie36nilhello always a bitter c**t .Admit it you thought you would come to lp and steam roll us.Pretty sure fraser and prunty would be on about the same wage too ne honest.

7 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Still clearly thick and cant answer the question i see!same old with you lichtie36nilhello always a bitter c**t .Admit it you thought you would come to lp and steam roll us.Pretty sure fraser and prunty would be on about the same wage too ne honest.

Happy meltdown mo83... get well soon ;)

1 minute ago, mo83 said:

Still raging i see.No pm like you have done to other people on here lol.... weirdo

No rage from me, quite the reverse but I see you are still a seething mess mo83, please take a chill pill and have a rest and stop making a complete arse of yourself. 

#prayformo83 

If I was an Arbroath fan I would be concerned about that performance with the budget being spent and bigger names in the lower reaches of Scottish football hired.
Mo were better and missed 2 great chances 1st half with Arbroath gifted their goal.
As for the ref, piss poor but for both sides.

No rage from me, quite the reverse but I see you are still a seething mess mo83, please take a chill pill and have a rest and stop making a complete arse of yourself. 

#prayformo83 

Bye friend

I agree with Scorge's comments above. Lack of finishing power is a problem. If we carried a greater threat up front it would take masses of pressure off the back four.

That's been clear from all the games so far in the 6 I've seen and was there to see towards the end of last season too.Can only think Heggy does not have the finances to get the right player in but I think most fans would agree with pushing the boat out to keep Fraser even though he is yet to find the target this season. We need more fire power and goals from midfield - like the Terry Masson effort at Clyde.

Archived