The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

This is all my fault chaps.  After receiving several reports from various posters Lee Wallace I thought I would just PM folk to stop referring to other posters as beasts, stop posting pictures of pedo bears etc etc.  I thought that was a better option than warnings or bans, though I was clearly mistaken.  I guess it will be easier just to ban in future as opposed to treating folk like adults.  Lesson learned.

3 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

This is all my fault chaps.  After receiving several reports from various posters I thought I would just PM folk to stop referring to other posters as beasts, stop posting pictures of pedo bears etc etc.  I thought that was a better option than warnings or bans, though I was clearly mistaken.  I guess it will be easier just to ban in future as opposed to treating folk like adults.  Lesson learned.

Kind of thing a shit teacher would say to some daft kids.

I'm not a teacher but if by daft kids you mean moronic old firm fans then you're spot on.

A shower of reprehensible fucking idiots to a man.

So it's just the old film fans aye? Nothing like it to get everyone else on side.

Belter mate [emoji6]

Eta you seem rattled.

I got what I thought was a clever acronym in the other day in reference to a mobile DJ in an attempt to circumvent the ban but it appears to have gone over everyone's heads. Either that or it was just a bit shite and completely ignored.

Probably the latter tbh.

Eta: It was actually a backronym.

This is all my fault chaps.  After receiving several reports from various posters I thought I would just PM folk to stop referring to other posters as beasts, stop posting pictures of pedo bears etc etc.  I thought that was a better option than warnings or bans, though I was clearly mistaken.  I guess it will be easier just to ban in future as opposed to treating folk like adults.  Lesson learned.

Someone #keptpushing :(

Sort them out Tynie, if you don't you're a shitebag.

If he's papped, who would be first in with 'Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?'

Smart £££ is on skidmarks.

You must be on double figures now, Wunfellaff whereas the Skidmarks juggernaut continues unbanned.

#somethinginsidesostrong

Archived