The 'beast' chat

Nizzy

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Just thought I'd give you a heads up guys. Using the word "CREEP", or "CREEPY" towards a particular poster who will remain nameless "Tedi" could result in getting a verbal warning or worse as alluding or insinuating that he is a paedo.

One of the mods contacted me to lay off the beast referencing because he got reports of me using terminology that Bennett took as calling Tedi a paedo of sorts through manipulative means over the weekend. I'm assuming it was Bennett because while I was busy pm'ing the mod to find what the f**k I had actually posted, Bennett was busy handing out red dots to me as I pursued the crux of the problem.

I put in a post or two that I find Tedi's new posting skills and techniques rather creepy to me because he logs on and doesn't post but helps Bennetts flailing rep count each day and makes a post on the match day threads just before kick off and then disappears hoping Tedigate has blown over. He also green dots Rangers posters posts that I have red dotted within minutes like it going to upset me at his childish behaviour.

Now if you are going to throw a handful of shite at someone which was a swing and a miss by the way, then expect that some day someone is going to throw a bucket full of shite back at you.

Now the irony here at Bennett claiming I've been calling Tedi a paedo through manipulative means. Bennett has found a new "BJK" technique to promote a real paedophile who abused boys at the Celtic boys club and use it as some sort of stick to beat the Celtic fans with, and Bennett is trying to be clever about it. Below is a banner that was displayed at the OF semi final past there.

2810068.main_image.jpg

Here's Bennett's first BJK dig back in May.

I do wonder what real stuff Bennett wants to talk about eh?

This isn't the first time Bennett has used the scandal at Celtic to point score with and has a habit whenever he can to promote it in any manner he can. Fucking irony he reports me as libelling someone as a paedo when he has been recently posting "Zombies are fictional...." as a direct reference to the banner above and using paedophilia for obvious point scoring. Just type "fictional" in the forums search engine and you can see Bennett has used the phrase on more than a few occasions bypassing the forums rules on posters using the BJK shit to point score.

Posters got banned for less during Tedigate and I'm surprised to see that even telling a mod Bennett has been bypassing the forums rules more than a few times promoting his BJK agenda. he appears to have escaped being banned or other for using BJK slurs and falsely accusing others of insinuating Tedi is a paedo.

Be careful folks when using particular words towards a few minority of Rangers posters on P&B, basically Tedi & Bennett, because they will use the report function as another way to get at posters they have had spats with in the past.

I assure you that I've never reported you or discussed you with anyone, I suggest that you post more mental shit for everyone to laugh at.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That paedophiles are real banner is a new low from Sevco supporters. I think they are too stupid to realise that they are actually happy that child abuse occurred as it can get one over their rivals.

While it has to be said that the posters mentioned in hellbohy's incredible meltdown are fucking insufferable cretins, it should not be forgotten that hellbhoy himself has genuine and quite deep rooted psychological issues. He's one red dot from Tedi away from executing his entire family and streaming it live on the internet. 

While it has to be said that the posters mentioned in hellbohy's incredible meltdown are fucking insufferable cretins, it should not be forgotten that hellbhoy himself has genuine and quite deep rooted psychological issues. He's one red dot from Tedi away from executing his entire family and streaming it live on the internet. 

This.

Hellbhoy seems genuinely mental, though Tedi and Bennett are utter vermin tbf.

Old Firm fans though [emoji23]

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Does it have to be from Tedi? 

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

:lol: Brilliant analysis Doctor, close but not far off. Shall I just lie on the couch while you rid me of my childhood psychological trauma?

Prayers and candles for my family. :angel

:lol: Brilliant analysis Doctor, close but not far off. Shall I just lie on the couch while you rid me of my childhood psychological trauma?

Prayers and candles for my family. :angel

Jimmy clearly has psychological issues too so I wouldn't take it too personally.

Archived