Points for Wembley.

paulbrucerick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll likely get about 1,800 for Slovakia so it will likely go down to 4 or 5 points. Sadly I think about 20-30% could be harvesters although I doubt they'd really need to for the England game.

I actually think it will go down to first come first served on 2 points for England game.

4 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

2 points probably no chance this time. Might have to stick to the home game.

Before Malta there was 6228 on 2-10 points. Only a couple of hundred 1 pointers got a Malta ticket so even without factoring in people dropping to 1 or 0 points once the Poland and Nigeria friendlies drop off before England there's about 6500 max on 2 points. I think it'll go to 2 points tbh. 

2 hours ago, Moo said:

We'll likely get about 1,800 for Slovakia so it will likely go down to 4 or 5 points. Sadly I think about 20-30% could be harvesters although I doubt they'd really need to for the England game.

I actually think it will go down to first come first served on 2 points for England game.

We've never played Slovakia so majority on high points will probably be going. There's 2033 on 6-10 points just now which will likely go up after Malta.

Yep, England have only been allocated 1700 odd so that's where I took my number from. But that's England though and possibly need bigger segregation hence a smaller allocation. Anyway the more that respond to the SSC email about going could get us a bigger allocation.

I'll likely be on 2 points for this as I doubt I'll get one for Slovakia. Was hoping to go as well but I'm not travelling without a ticket and I wouldn't book without having one in the bag. 

Frustrating because so many people are  clearly harvesting ahead of the England game. I've had the same guy offer me tickets for the Czech Republic and Italy friendlies because he wasn't going. The SSC must know this is going on - have they increased the amount of spot checks/pick ups in the games leading up to Wembley? 

Between Croatia in 2013 and Gibraltar last year, I went to basically every game bar a couple so I'll be dropping a point every game in the lead up to Wembley. Should just have enough left to get a ticket for that one though

I'll likely be on 2 points for this as I doubt I'll get one for Slovakia. Was hoping to go as well but I'm not travelling without a ticket and I wouldn't book without having one in the bag. 

Frustrating because so many people are  clearly harvesting ahead of the England game. I've had the same guy offer me tickets for the Czech Republic and Italy friendlies because he wasn't going. The SSC must know this is going on - have they increased the amount of spot checks/pick ups in the games leading up to Wembley? 

Yes it seems they have increased the amount of people to pick up for Malta.

It's only a 10% pick up in Malta. I'll be on three points by Wembley, I think that should be enough.

I was lead to believe it was a higher percentage being asked to pick up this time after the ticket fiasco at the Italy and France game. Supporters club will know there's been a lot of people harvesting for the upcoming England game.

I'll be on 0 points so doubt I'll be getting one.

Would be good if we got 12'000 and decided to offer to ST holders as a gesture. Although I'm sure I read were only entitled to 7500 or so.

I'll be on 0 points so doubt I'll be getting one.

Would be good if we got 12'000 and decided to offer to ST holders as a gesture. Although I'm sure I read were only entitled to 7500 or so.

We're only entitled to 5% at least, that's a given for every qualifier. Up to both FA's to agree allocation from then on. But yeah between 7500-8500 seems about right.

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon it will be a free for all for 2-10 pointers then a scramble for the leftovers for 1 pointers.

Will they go on sale before or after Slovakia away? My second point will drop off after that so if it's after that game I'll be in the desperate scramble section of the sale.

I'd imagine they would have to wait til after the Slovakia game.

When did Malta tickets go on sale?

Slovakia game is a month to the day before England. Leaving it a bit tight if they go on sale even the following day as you'd imagine there's a bit of admin to be done with stuff like ticket pick ups in Slovakia and away points etc, and that's only leaving 4 weeks pre match for people to get sorted in the knowledge they have tickets. Sale would need to be over at least two days as well.

Maybe it is plenty of time. In fact it probably is. I'm just desperately hoping I'm still on 2 points when they go on sale as I think that means I'm almost certainty get a ticket if 7200 is indeed the allocation as reported previously.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

When did Malta tickets go on sale?

Slovakia game is a month to the day before England. Leaving it a bit tight if they go on sale even the following day as you'd imagine there's a bit of admin to be done with stuff like ticket pick ups in Slovakia and away points etc, and that's only leaving 4 weeks pre match for people to get sorted in the knowledge they have tickets. Sale would need to be over at least two days as well.

Maybe it is plenty of time. In fact it probably is. I'm just desperately hoping I'm still on 2 points when they go on sale as I think that means I'm almost certainty get a ticket if 7200 is indeed the allocation as reported previously.

Monday the 25th July going by my emails.

Archived