Favourite/Cheekiest football song thread.

It was Aberdeen fans that sang "There's only two Andy Goram's".  How typical of Celtic trying to steal other teams songs, after their years long minter of claiming YNWA and the 'Poznan'.

Most of the 'cheeky' chants are thought up by absolute fucking c***s, who probably love Soccer AM, banter in Tiger Tiger with the lads and Nandos. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It was Aberdeen fans that sang "There's only two Andy Goram's".  How typical of Celtic trying to steal other teams songs, after their years long minter of claiming YNWA and the 'Poznan'.

Most of the 'cheeky' chants are thought up by absolute fucking c***s, who probably love Soccer AM, banter in Tiger Tiger with the lads and Nandos. 

No it wasn't. It was Killie fans.

Geordie fans to the sound of Yellow Submarine

Kenwyn Jones sells watches on the beach, watches on the beach, watches on the beach

Kenwyn Jones sells armani in the bogs, armani in the bogs, armani in the bogs

A bit of racial stereotyping dressed up as a 'cheeky' chant.

My favourite at Pittodrie was.....

Luca Toni is a c**t
Repeat ad nauseum

20 hours ago, Maslow said:

You're Rangers 'til July
By DABS in reply to OldCo's '...'til I die' prior to the club dying.
Top bants from Dundee's 2nd team.

First I recall hearing this was celtic fans in march 2012 when we stopped them winning the league at ibrox 

The "You're not singing over there" song is nuts. So provocative. Sounds like this one's filmed by Beavis and Butthead.

[emoji23]

Americans are something else.

I mean most chants are tragic, but these guys just step it up a level. Americans [emoji1]

"Giro day in Greenock - it must be giro day in Greenock" - when Morton brought a big travelling support to Firhill.

"Have you ever seen a bar of soap" - aimed at Celtic.

"I can't read, I can't write, but that don't really matter. Cause I am just a Killie fan and I can drive a tractor".

Special mention to our fans for the David Goodwillie chants during the game against Utd - our first game back in the top flight a few seasons back. "David Goodwilllie - no means no". "She said no Goodwillie, she said no". I've never seen someone so obviously affected by crowd chants. He was absolutely boiling. Missed a complete sitter as well, which was nice.

"There is a Celtic fan, he comes from down my way, what can he play? What can he play? He plays with young children. Pae-do Pae-do Pae-do Phile, Paeodphile, paedophile" to the tune of Music Man had life's losers in a fizz a couple of years back.

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

"There is a Celtic fan, he comes from down my way, what can he play? What can he play? He plays with young children. Pae-do Pae-do Pae-do Phile, Paeodphile, paedophile" to the tune of Music Man had life's losers in a fizz a couple of years back.

Brace yourself , there's a shitstorm a coming 

Archived