Football Manager 2017

Falkirkyabass

1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

Makes you feel better i always struggle against Barnsley. Can never stop bloody Marley Watkins.

I hate them, always batter them and always lose.

Cummings now has 6 goals in 4 games for me. Strange player.

On 11/9/2016 at 16:48, dayman said:

I'm still rocking FM15, is this one worth it? I'll probably buy it in January when it's £20 and I've no exams, but it is worth the extra £15 for some serious procrastination? Or better waiting for the sale price?

Don't all answer at once now

On 13/11/2016 at 16:07, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Don't go blasting that Scottish cup money in one go :lol:

I signed Sibbald with my 200 odd k, he moved to Motherwell after promotion for 2.5m. Motherwell spent nearly 10m and as far as I can see they haven't been taken over. c***s.

Motherwell bid over 1.5 million for Cummings in my game :lol: He was then raging and made me explain my decision not to sell him to them. Wee p***k. 

Started a West Ham save which is going well. 5th in February but 8 points clear of 7th so European football looking certain. Only 1 point behind 4th but been riding my luck so can't see me getting champs league this season. Payet has been so inconsistent and Zaza being a beast 26 goals with two months out injured. Even Ashley Fletcher scored 4 in 3 games when Zaza and Carroll got injured. I sold Antonio for £16m and Callieri for £2.7m when he didn't make a single bench for me :thumsup2  in January and signed Griffiths and Dack from gillingham and had £6 million change. I have Ayew, Payet, Lanzini, Tore, Feghouli, Oscar Romero and Dack battling for a few spots. Into last 16 of Europa league and 6th round of Fa cup so big squad necessary. Man city with hours left of window offered £24m for winston Reid asked for delph and £30m but they just came back with £26m which I rejected. Would take that in July though if they are still keen. Think Carroll will be offski and hopefully get Zaza on a permanent. 

Edited by Broony88

Couldn't settle into my Clyde save so, started a new game with Hibs tonight. Haven't even reached the first friendly and, after I'd knocked back a couple of bids, Rod Petrie accepted an offer from Aston Villa for John McGinn.

Got £2.6 million up front with add-ons potentially worth about the same again. Ideally, I'd have liked to have kept him at least until January but, I've now got a £1.8m transfer budget so can at least strengthen my squad overall.

Annoyingly, Celtic accepted a deal to loan Liam Henderson out again but the player rejected the move.

Lewis Vaughan turns into a fucking good striker after a couple of seasons. His pace once it develops will just blitz everything in sight. Just thought I'd share lads.

What role do you play him in? He's been good on my rovers save so far but struggled since an injury to score goals.

Won the domestic treble in my first season as Hearts, despite having Hamilton, Kitchen and Djoum sold by the board. 

Borja Gomez is a fantastic free signing as a left-sided centre half. Diego Poyet is decent buy too. 

Diego Poyet has been brilliant for me. Got him for free and now worth about £10 million.

Started as aberdeen, on fire just now. Through to the play off round of europa league, dumping out Lusitans (16-0 agg) IFK Goteborg (5-4 agg) and Maccabi Tel-Aviv (2-0 agg). Lille now stand in my way from group stages, not confident.

Sold reynolds and Taylor and got 2 million all together, Morris and considine are now the dream team.

Using a 4-2-1-3 tactic and its working a charm, ryan jack and oconnor in DM with McLean in front.

Haven't signed anyone but I did try to get Stuart Armstrong, but he wanted 12k a week so he was telt.

5 hours ago, grumswall said:

What role do you play him in? He's been good on my rovers save so far but struggled since an injury to score goals.

Complete Striker. He had two seasons when he came up with Raith and then was banging in almost a goal a game for one Ross County for I netted him for just under £2 million.

Yes I'm into my fourth season already and I have no self-control.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Anyone have issues with players taking the foot off the gas? Went Man City in the demo, last 2 games have been 4-0 up at HT v Olympiakos - finished 4-0- and 5-0 up at HT v Burnley - finished 5-1. This happening in the full version? Minor complaint but 5-0 up at half time at home to Burnley, I'd like to be hitting 7 or 8.

6 minutes ago, dayman said:

Anyone have issues with players taking the foot off the gas? Went Man City in the demo, last 2 games have been 4-0 up at HT v Olympiakos - finished 4-0- and 5-0 up at HT v Burnley - finished 5-1. This happening in the full version? Minor complaint but 5-0 up at half time at home to Burnley, I'd like to be hitting 7 or 8.

It happens all the time, and is fairly realistic. Best chance of pumping sides is sometimes to bring on back up players who'll be more eager to impress.

I've added Oliver Burke to my Scottish Leeds side btw, on loan in the second season. RB still ask £9.5m for him though.