ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

33 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Replacing Vernon will be very difficult to do as there are not many players out there that can guarantee you twenty plus goals a season but I am sure the vale will come good

Hopefully mate but DL said they had loads of good chances so the sooner the better.

best of luck for the rest of the season 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Darvel v Winton next week. Big game already and it's only week 3. I think Darvel will take something from the game

Yea we could do with not losing this one but to be fair there will be teams in The league above who would struggle with the fixtures we were handed for the first 3 games , all good sides who will win more than they lose , it's going to be a cracking league and let's hope Lugar can get back on their feet , we have been where they seemingly are now and it's not nice , cracking wee club and hope they can get players in and start competing again 

As a bankies fan I must hand it to Whiletts yesterday, we played some nice football and had the chances but the vics did what you have to and that's score goals! The boys they called in really stepped up and big Kennedy upfront is a handful(reminds me of Andy Carroll).

they have a great set up there with sponsors and the committee work so hard for the club. Was nice to see the injured players turning up to support the club shows how much it means to them

see you all at new pebble later in the season 

Oh forgot our 2 defenders Danny and Ross out due to work commitments. So all in 6 first team players out lll

Stop making excuses we have a good squad. Only 11 play every week. Whoever comes in is more than capable of playing in this team.
Every team suffers losing players to injuries and work commitments etc.

So 6 1st team starters were missing?? So that means 6 of the team playing will not start when everybody is fit, correct?

When fit and available then all players out yesterday would start 9 times out of 10. We had a 17yo making his debut from our under 19s plus we drafted in the left back from the 21s. 3 of our subs all came from the 19s as well. Without having the youth players to fall back on we would be struggling bigtime for numbers, which makes our good start all the more remarkable

Stop making excuses we have a good squad. Only 11 play every week. Whoever comes in is more than capable of playing in this team.
Every team suffers losing players to injuries and work commitments etc.

Been reading your comments for a while now. Your team are decent leave it at that. If you do get promoted well done. Take it with grace.

Managers, Players, Fans and Committees read this thread. All your doing is giving them motavation to shut your arrogence up. Looking from the outside in your own club and fans see you like a bit of a dumpling. Me personally i think you need to take 5 minutes, Look at how well your teams doing and also remember its 2 games in. Your club may well go up but also look at your last few seasons of falling short.

Your constantly ripping Darvel on here for no reason other than you see them as a threat.

I look forward to seeing you at Ardeer. Might even buy you a beer if you chill out and stop constantly trying to convince yourself your teams going up.

I look at your pitch every day from my College class. Your comments make me want to set it on fire #Justsaying [emoji23]

That is correct alot of the players wudnt start because they wud be at there own clubs. Youth is a big part of whitletts set up now at 21s and 19s having to good youth sides with players to choose from helps when injuries and other factors force players out

I am one of the coaches at whitletts. For those who don't know and I don't hide behind a name because I got nothing to hide for. Not like Ayr Victoria the keyboard gangster I have respect for other clubs. That's why wud never slag any. Or be disrespectful

Archived