ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to playing beeth the Moro going to make the trip up to see us hopefully ma big pal David mcblane making the journey for a lift? Missed dalry last week but heard we cooda had game buried in first half just not taking our chances need to start going it or we struggle this year, a got faith in ardeer got a good we squad their just confidence. Is it true mark the lino dead?

• 2 weeks later...

Whitletts have signed Craig Harvey from Troon. Good signing and gives the squad a boost as we've been struggling bigtime with injuries recently. Hopefully straight into the squad for today

Whitletts go top after a convincing 6 nil win over Saltcoats despite only having 13 stripped players. Be a interesting game against Darvel next week

Played well considering the squad we had. Cracking debut from Hoots, 4 assists and probably should have scored a couple as well. I just hope that injuries doesn't scupper our great start.

Played well considering the squad we had. Cracking debut from Hoots, 4 assists and probably should have scored a couple as well. I just hope that injuries doesn't scupper our great start.

Agreed and proved your not a one man team winning easy without Balfour

14 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Mind u if u play all ur league games at dam park it does help , after next week we will have been to Ardrossan , kello and whitletts ! Apart from first game of the season have u been out of Ayr yet ? 

Mind u if u play all ur league games at dam park it does help , after next week we will have been to Ardrossan , kello and whitletts ! Apart from first game of the season have u been out of Ayr yet ? 

Our away form isnae too bad either!! If i mind right, we rattled 6 by some team in the 1st game of the season away from home

Sorry guys got to post this,

Arnnbank v Ardder

ref gets it wrong in first half by sending off wrong Annbank Player

Annbank Player who deserved second yellow and was not given was then taken off and replaced in first half

HT- 2 - 1 TO Annbank and worth the lead

HT - Referee supervisor goes into referees dressing room (against the rules)

2nd Half - All hell breaks loose with bookings and sending offs resulting in 5 sending offs and umpteen bookings

Apart from the first half tackle this was cleanest game I have seen, poor by the ref and his supervisor

comments welcome from Annbank and Ardeer

37 minutes ago, JuniorsFan said:

Sorry guys got to post this,

Arnnbank v Ardder

ref gets it wrong in first half by sending off wrong Annbank Player

Annbank Player who deserved second yellow and was not given was then taken off and replaced in first half

HT- 2 - 1 TO Annbank and worth the lead

HT - Referee supervisor goes into referees dressing room (against the rules)

2nd Half - All hell breaks loose with bookings and sending offs resulting in 5 sending offs and umpteen bookings

Apart from the first half tackle this was cleanest game I have seen, poor by the ref and his supervisor

comments welcome from Annbank and Ardeer

The referee totally lost control of the match I dunno what he seen to sent our man off, then as you said the big boy upfront should have had the second yellow hence why he came off

after half time he just booked everyone..the double red card for the head butts we cannot argue but the other two Ardeer got were undeserved in my eyes

i dunno the rules surrounding the supervisor going in at half time etc but he's defiantly had an impact and ruined what still was a good game 

Archived