ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

Turns out the rumours surrounding Derek Gemmell weren't true, he laughed it off according to sources on Saturday, missed the game due to illness but heard ardeer were poor in terms of attacking plus a costly mistake for the goal, Craig mark at home Saturday hoping to get down and see us get back to winning ways, rumours true that a player has left this week anyone? 

I heard a rumour that you only post a lot of shite, any truth in this?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 23:24, Darvel Pie said:

Can't understand why the fixtures for the 8th October have not been released yet.
Can't be any cup replays except maybe for the Saltcoats game so surely we can have them by now

Waiting On Weather perhaps? - if there's a bunch of PPs he'll have to prioritize re-arranged cup games, so there's potentially more than just the one possible replay. 

How's it looking down there? - I'm intending a long train trek down from Aberdeenshire (Club50 £10 deal) for the magic of the Junior Cup, so to Saltcoats. Risk of it being Off again this week?

Can't understand why the fixtures for the 8th October have not been released yet.
Can't be any cup replays except maybe for the Saltcoats game so surely we can have them by now

Fixtures up now. To late to get anything in tomorrow's programme, too early to take tomorrow's results into account. If he can announce them on a Friday, there's no reason they couldn't have been posted last Sunday. The man is a total arse who has no consideration for the club's he represents.

It's been very quiet on this thread since Darvels last 2 wins!!!
Big test again on Sat with Annbank being the visitors and A valley man being the away manager.

I was thinking that myself! Nothing to say because a few wins shut them up [emoji106]???? This divisions the best it has been in years. Whitletts and The winton are doing well. But it's still early days [emoji16]

The proposal of play offs in each junior division is a good thing for teams such as ours, darvel Whitletts and to give them a better chance of promotion. 2 teams automatically promoted and 3rd play off. Think it will spice up the junior game a bit as it seems to be down in the dumps just now. As for Saltcoats may they continue to rot 

The proposal of play offs in each junior division is a good thing for teams such as ours, darvel Whitletts and to give them a better chance of promotion. 2 teams automatically promoted and 3rd play off. Think it will spice up the junior game a bit as it seems to be down in the dumps just now. As for Saltcoats may they continue to rot 

But then what would happen in the super first, you can't have 6 teams being relegated every season. It's hard enough as it is with 4.

As much as your rumours are always a bit out there, I would like to see a 3rd place play off. But agree reluctantly ([emoji23]) with Irvine Vics man that it would be hard to incorporate it with the super first.

Would like to see something change all the same

8 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

As much as your rumours are always a bit out there, I would like to see a 3rd place play off. But agree reluctantly (emoji23.png) with Irvine Vics man that it would be hard to incorporate it with the super first.

Would like to see something change all the same

It's not my rumours half the time buddy it's the ones down at the park spreading them, are you still taking the youth teams or you much in with the coaching of the 1st team now a days? I think you could do a job helping them out 

It's not my rumours half the time buddy it's the ones down at the park spreading them, are you still taking the youth teams or you much in with the coaching of the 1st team now a days? I think you could do a job helping them out 

A would get laughed off at the 1st team, Only a youth coach [emoji106]???? I know my level, I'm on the committee doing the 100 club. but you know that because you know me and I put a £100 quid on it we are mates[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Shug? Donnie? Maxi? Bullet? It's one of you [emoji12]

14 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

A would get laughed off at the 1st team, Only a youth coach  I know my level, I'm on the committee doing the 100 club. but you know that because you know me and I put a £100 quid on it we are mates
Shug? Donnie? Maxi? Bullet? It's one of you 

Mates yes but none of above but didn't know if you were still doing the youth Defo think you should be helping Del mate

Archived