ADL Thread? ??

colliebhoy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A.V. Can i suggest u shut up sir Your team were well beat by a team who were so motivated that i think they won every 50/50 ball,which maybe you had a hand in with all ur coments on here.

You concentrate on your own team Lang. When was the last time you actually went to watch Cambuslang ya moron.

1 hour ago, lang said:

A.V. Can i suggest u shut up sir Your team were well beat by a team who were so motivated that i think they won every 50/50 ball,which maybe you had a hand in with all ur coments on here.

Mate u can't win with this clown , still saying we have no chance of going up , says it all 

You concentrate on your own team Lang. When was the last time you actually went to watch Cambuslang ya moron.

A guy can have 2 teams cant he?
Anyway, i give more support 2 the Vics than u do!

Just now, lang said:

Whitletts and Winton,although u will be close. Once vics have a full squad(they only had 13 players last wk and 15 yday), i think they will be good enough for promotion

They won't be far away but the league isn't a fair reflection right now because of all the home games they have had 

Why didn't they just make the game at Craigmark or is that too sensible for them ?

We had a home game yesterday so it makes sense and is only fair to have us away the next week.........oh wait [emoji848]

Anyway, after this we'll have played Darvel, Ardeer, Winton and Whitletts away which would probably on paper have been our toughest away ties.

Hopefully, none of the above will look forward to coming to Dalmellington and we can get some positive results.

We had a home game yesterday so it makes sense and is only fair to have us away the next week.........oh wait [emoji848]

Anyway, after this we'll have played Darvel, Ardeer, Winton and Whitletts away which would probably on paper have been our toughest away ties.

Hopefully, none of the above will look forward to coming to Dalmellington and we can get some positive results.

I'm definitely looking forward to coming to dalmellington this season for some Payback [emoji2]When we last played you up there as you'll know, we had 2 chances that were absolute sitters in the first 5 mins and started great, We should have been 2 nil up and then boom we got beat 6-1 [emoji85]

6-1 will not be happening again this year [emoji51]Craigmark are a good team, Centre mid Dyer Is a cracking player. Also quite impressed with the number 9 last year good finisher.

Another game to look forward to.

Oh f**k it am following AV here, Youz are all pish and Ardeer are winning the Super Bowl

Winton seem to be the most consistent team so for me they will go up.

Be interesting to see who goes with them.. I for one would be delighted for wee paddy if it was him ..

Should be an interesting season.

Some good games so far and teams seem to be scoring more goals which is great for the fans ..

[emoji106][emoji460]️

Looking forward to Saturdays game against Darvel, Good to have Michael Holden back in the team this week. Then it's our sportmans dinner later that night. Our speakers are Alan rough, John Rowbotham and John mckelvie. It's a fairly big dinner compared to our last one in a bigger hall and we have maybe 3-4 tickets left if anyone is interested.

13 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

Looking forward to Saturdays game against Darvel, Good to have Michael Holden back in the team this week. Then it's our sportmans dinner later that night. Our speakers are Alan rough, John Rowbotham and John mckelvie. It's a fairly big dinner compared to our last one in a bigger hall and we have maybe 3-4 tickets left if anyone is interested.

Another hard away game for us , after Saturday we will have been to ardeer, winton , kello and whitletts , and hopefully unbeaten 

Looking forward to ardeer game the day v darvel.  Beat them pre season so looking for same again ta get us back up top end of table. Was at winton game and thought lights were very poor don't know how players thought about it? We could be doin with a centre mid and a think we be fine just lack confidence come on the thistle. Any ticks spare for sportmans dinner the night ?

Looking forward to ardeer game the day v darvel.  Beat them pre season so looking for same again ta get us back up top end of table. Was at winton game and thought lights were very poor don't know how players thought about it? We could be doin with a centre mid and a think we be fine just lack confidence come on the thistle. Any ticks spare for sportmans dinner the night ?

Aye come and see me at the Game [emoji56]

Archived