P&B Gaming quiz 2016

Spectre

dj, san andreas was a wrong answer.

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/State_of_San_Andreas_(HD_Universe)

I realise that's a wikipedia article however it should be accurate enough. I did specifically ask for the city and San Andreas is the state. If you can find something reliable which states otherwise Im happy to give you, and the couple of others who put San Andreas as the answer an extra point.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 3

Video round. Please give me the 10 Video games which are being played in the video. Please state the specific game, naming the correct series will score 0

You have until 06/09/16 at 23:59 to get your answers in

8 minutes ago, Spectre said:

dj, san andreas was a wrong answer.

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/State_of_San_Andreas_(HD_Universe)

I realise that's a wikipedia article however it should be accurate enough. I did specifically ask for the city and San Andreas is the state. If you can find something reliable which states otherwise Im happy to give you, and the couple of others who put San Andreas as the answer an extra point.

Haha. Disregard me then, I'm a complete bellend. Of course it's Los Santos.

I checked that over as well and still registered it as the same thing. Stupid me. I won't question the quizmaster again!

Having seen the other scores I'm even more pissed off I got TR year wrong.

Got lucky with this one as was thinking 95 myself but the new tomb raider is just about to be released for the ps4 as a 20 year celebration edition.

1 hour ago, gkneil said:

I sent round 3 just there 2. I'll screen shot both now

I still have not got this.

I think the reason is, and for dindeleux as well is that you responded to a previous message. I delete the messages after every round to prevent my inbox from becoming full, so can you make a new message. sorry for the inconvenience

Archived