The Beast Incarnate

Stellaboz

Personally I'm a wee bit fed up of how he's being booked. 

Making him look invincible to everyone else on the roster definitely cheapens guys that they spend millions promoting around the world. Especially guys who have held the world title several times. 

He's also been striking me recently as a guy who is becoming increasingly reckless. Orton was meant to be opened up the hard way but the elbow strike that did it was fucking horrible, especially in a worked environment. 

is he? a guy who turns up a couple of times a year to suplex and cut open his opponent.

Personally if i never saw him a wrestling ring again i wouldn't miss him. i would however miss Paul Heyman, his promo's are excellent

7 minutes ago, The_Notorious said:

He's still the biggest draw in the company though, so until he isn't nothing will change imo.

Looking forward to some of the matches he'll hopefully have like Nakamura, AJ Styles, Owens or Cesaro.

Owens and Nakamura are hard b*****ds and it's the ideal opportunity to push one of them to the very top. 

Styles, he'll throw about as Styles gets a few lucky hits in between a pummelling, like Orton did, like Rollins did, like Ambrose did, like Reigns did.

More and more folk have increasingly said that Brock doesn't like taking bumps and he certainly doesn't like looking like he's not in complete control of his opponent for any sustained period. 

Cesaro has been too poorly booked for too long to be anything other than a squash victim unfortunately. 

Nakamura is one of the people I would still absolutely love to see him face.  He's one of the only ones though, as I can see any other match just going his way with the usual formula.  Owens should get a great match out of him, but I can't see WWE giving him that.  Nakamura could well be that guy though.

I'm another getting pretty bored with him in general.  He needs something more to his character rather than just throwing people around then winning.  The Ambrose WM match should have been that, but stories from Ambrose himself seem to suggest that Lesnar didn't want to do anything special.  

One thought I had post Summerslam - are they teasing something between Heyman and Lesnar?  Not really a split, but is there going to be a point where Heyman moves away from him?  I very much doubt it myself, but then at least that would be something new for him.

Having said all that, if we go a few months down the line, with Lesnar stopping just short of murdering Shane at Survivor Series, then someone else at Royal Rumble, and then they announce him facing Nakamura at Wrestlemania...and then they have Nakamura be the first one to go toe-to-toe and beat him clean after an absolutely brutal match, all will be forgiven.

Guest bernardblack
Brock Lesnar won't lose ever again unless it's by DQ.

Nah that's nonsense. Someone will get the push off the back of defeating him.

Hopefully it will be Owens, Balor, Joe or Nakamura

I'm loving his booking. Too many people nowadays can't handle a long term angle and question why he's still steam rolling over folk. He's just had a legit ufc match recently, of course he's going to mash up Orton. As some say, someone will get the rub eventually, it has to be the right guy though. Beating Brock and going back to 50/50 booking would be ridiculous.

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm loving his booking. Too many people nowadays can't handle a long term angle and question why he's still steam rolling over folk. He's just had a legit ufc match recently, of course he's going to mash up Orton. As some say, someone will get the rub eventually, it has to be the right guy though. Beating Brock and going back to 50/50 booking would be ridiculous.

It's not so much him winning all the time, it's that his matches are getting pretty boring.  If they keep using the same formula for much longer, then people will turn on him. He could do so much more from a match standpoint than he's doing now and really become that attraction again.

56 minutes ago, forameus said:

It's not so much him winning all the time, it's that his matches are getting pretty boring.  If they keep using the same formula for much longer, then people will turn on him. He could do so much more from a match standpoint than he's doing now and really become that attraction again.

Have to agree here. The Taker matches were good because there was a guy in there giving him a decent fight. They can't just have guys getting squashed constantly.

12 hours ago, forameus said:

Nakamura is one of the people I would still absolutely love to see him face.  He's one of the only ones though, as I can see any other match just going his way with the usual formula.  Owens should get a great match out of him, but I can't see WWE giving him that.  Nakamura could well be that guy though.

I'm another getting pretty bored with him in general.  He needs something more to his character rather than just throwing people around then winning.  The Ambrose WM match should have been that, but stories from Ambrose himself seem to suggest that Lesnar didn't want to do anything special.  

One thought I had post Summerslam - are they teasing something between Heyman and Lesnar?  Not really a split, but is there going to be a point where Heyman moves away from him?  I very much doubt it myself, but then at least that would be something new for him.

Having said all that, if we go a few months down the line, with Lesnar stopping just short of murdering Shane at Survivor Series, then someone else at Royal Rumble, and then they announce him facing Nakamura at Wrestlemania...and then they have Nakamura be the first one to go toe-to-toe and beat him clean after an absolutely brutal match, all will be forgiven.

I'm not watching it enough to be totally on the ball with what's happening but someone pointed out that Nakamura isn't capable enough on the mic. Well, neither was Brock and a Heyman split and team up with Nakamura would allow Heyman to do a lot of his talking for him. Who knows though. Normally in a discussion you can appeal to common sense but we're taking about Vince here so all bets are off. Anything could happen. He could try and book Ziggler's Shawn Michaels tribute act as the successor to Brock.

Archived