Ayr United v Greenock Morton

If you can't see Duffy and the board have fucked right up then you have a problem M8.

I can see it mate i really can, but the same crowd of idiots shouting the same negative shite all the time is t goi g to help anything, did you see tam oware at the end of the game ? A big honest lad and our longest serving player over shouting at the so called fans saying its the same from them every week, id love to know who all those lads would want in to replace duffy

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cowshed118 said:

I can see it mate i really can, but the same crowd of idiots shouting the same negative shite all the time is t goi g to help anything, did you see tam oware at the end of the game ? A big honest lad and our longest serving player over shouting at the so called fans saying its the same from them every week, id love to know who all those lads would want in to replace duffy

I'd love to know why O'Ware thinks we should applaud that shower of shite every week.

1 minute ago, Cowshed118 said:

What are we supposed to do? Applaud them off? We've all been through 13/14, this is going to go the exact same way if we don't speak up. 

The fact there's so many meltdowns after losing to Ayr should speak volumes IMO. Queens Park is one thing, but Ayr? Sack the board.

Its no like you win against us very often anyway. Our wee pets.

1 hour ago, Cowshed118 said:

Bigger pitcture , 2 full seasons in charge, a promotion , a 5th place finish and 3 cup quarter finals, as bad as it was todsy the same people going nuts shouting time to go were the same people shouting it at spartans, maybe they should fuckoff as opposed to duffy

f**k up.

4 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

There's c***s tweeting O'Ware pish like this. Our support does my head in 

4 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Whilst I have no problem whatsoever O'Ware giving it back he has to realise that the fans are getting short changed off the board and maybe not so much Duffy as no one knows exactly what budget he has had this season.

11 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

You chose one tweet in isolation. It's a pretty mixed bag of tweets telling Tam he was out of order, tweets slagging the fans that were vocal and tweets asking what went on.

Actually, does sum our support up perfectly. Can't agree on anything.

Capture.JPG

We tried to sign Denny Johnstone, Luca Gasporotto and Declan McManus... clearly there is a budget that stretched further than Caolon McAleer and Gary fucking Oliver.

Duffy should never have got the job in the first place. He did, then should've been sacked after stumbling over the line to win the diddy league. He didn't, and should be sacked now.

Just now, #Gary said:

We tried to sign Denny Johnstone, Luca Gasporotto and Declan McManus... clearly there is a budget that stretched further than Caolon McAleer and Gary fucking Oliver.

Duffy should never have got the job in the first place. He did, then should've been sacked after stumbling over the line to win the diddy league. He didn't, and should be sacked now.

So are you saying Duffy had a budget and 1.Chose not to use it?  2. Decided to sign inferior players even though he had funds to sign better?

Not having a go by the way just trying to understand what you are saying because it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me  

3 minutes ago, #Gary said:

We tried...did we get them? 

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

So are you saying Duffy had a budget and 1.Chose not to use it?  2. Decided to sign inferior players even though he had funds to sign better?

Not having a go by the way just trying to understand what you are saying because it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me  

Duffy's plan for this season was - the status quo. Same team, same budget. He bid for Luca, Dec and Denny. He offered contracts to Stef and Miller. None of that came off and he had no plan B really.

Bidding for Luca, Dec and Denny (who wouldn't have been on peanuts) hints at a higher budget than has been spent. We failed in those attempts because they all signed for higher ranked teams. We've since signed cheap ringers. The money bid on Luca, Dec and Denny surely can't have been spent therefore it's still there so I also believe that he has chose not to use it.

In his time here, Duffy has shown little interest in signing experienced campaigners. He wants young, hungry, good boys. He constantly bangs on about that in interviews. There's not even been a sniff of him looking at the plethora of experienced players that have been available this season.

All speculation aside the 3 we tried to sign would have been the top paid ( or there about).

Now to go from that to Kudus, McDonut and Macaleer is unacceptable. The squad depth is fucking awful. We don't have a striker, no wide men. No leaders. Tidser looks bored and forbes is a waste of time.

Don't know where I'm going with this but I believe Duffy has totally fucked the transfer window and I believe there was ample budget to match our rivals signings

8 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We tried...did we get them? 

There's no evidence that our failure to sign them was budget related. They all signed for higher ranked or more attractive teams. Take Dec for example - he was as good as signed (therefore the offer was financially acceptable, the budget was there) until Raith came in and he went there instead.

The same comedians defending the indefensible. Duffy is a clown of a manager who after signing up a family member spunked the budget on jobbers who would struggle in the Lowland League.

As for O'Ware if he and his team-mates put the same effort in every Saturday as he does shouting at the crowd we would be top of the league not fighting a relegation battle.

As an outsider to your problems, it was clear from today that those players aren't invested in Duffy. And that's your real issue, regardless of whether he has or hasn't been given a budget in the first place.

We were dreadful in the first half playing with Harkins up top - thankfully you lot were even worse. Second half was a different story when we got Nisbet on and Harkins dropped deeper to pull the strings.

If we got genuine width into our side rather than relying on Devlin, we'd be going places.

As an outsider to your problems, it was clear from today that those players aren't invested in Duffy. And that's your real issue, regardless of whether he has or hasn't been given a budget in the first place.

We were dreadful in the first half playing with Harkins up top - thankfully you lot were even worse. Second half was a different story when we got Nisbet on and Harkins dropped deeper to pull the strings.

If we got genuine width into our side rather than relying on Devlin, we'd be going places.

Couldn't agree more a quality winger is badly needed.

Archived