Queen of the South v Linfield

SUPERSOUTH

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Where once did I mention Rangers are my big team?

23 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Where you posted "Rangers" in the "My team" section of your profile until you changed it yesterday?

You are right about this thread incidentally. Some of the comment on it is disgraceful but you aren't helping yourself either.

Are you ignoring this and hoping nobody else noticed it either? Don't try to take the moral high ground when you are easily caught in a lie.

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Are you ignoring this and hoping nobody else noticed it either? Don't try to take the moral high ground when you are easily caught in a lie.

Oh shit I've been caught. What to do now? As I said previously I don't support anyone in Scottish football, but do have some sympathy towards Rangers. Would it be a big deal if I did?

1 hour ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Oh shit I've been caught. What to do now? As I said previously I don't support anyone in Scottish football, but do have some sympathy towards Rangers. Would it be a big deal if I did?

If you don't support anyone why did you select Rangers as "My Team" initially? It wouldn't be a problem. I have a favourite English team, lots of people do. The "big deal" is your subsequent attempts to claim a moral high ground and say you haven't said you support Rangers when you clearly do.

All this rangers talk is boring the shit clean out off me (and i mean that from everyone on here talking about it - Linfield fans included) can this thread not be used to talk about "Queen of the South v Linfield" as the title says instead of "Fans of other clubs coming here to call linfield fans bigots, slabber about rangers, with comments from Hibeesbounce75 every so often because he knows everything about this fixture and Linfield"

I will honestly be disappointed if Hibeesbounce75 doesn't go to this game with how much he seems to know about Linfield!

....... on a later note, how seriously do QotS take this competition? is it expected that you will put out a full strength squad or will you let some of the fringe players have a run around?

If you don't support anyone why did you select Rangers as "My Team" initially? It wouldn't be a problem. I have a favourite English team, lots of people do. The "big deal" is your subsequent attempts to claim a moral high ground and say you haven't said you support Rangers when you clearly do.

Who are you the Equalizer? FYI I assumed you had to pick a team as it was a Scottish Football Forum. Answer my question would it be a big deal if I did? I think I knowthe answer to that one.

Listen folks I joined the forum to get to meet fellow football fans and to engage in discussion with QoTS fans regards to the big game.

I then find myself having to defend my club against bull shit accusations and lies.

Good luck lads if you welcome all newcomers from opposing teams like that your forum won't last too long.

Hope you's change your views of Linfield when the game is played. But this will be last post regards to this.

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Linfield Loyal completely fucking up everything AFJ has said in here

:lol::lol::lol:

Horrible club from a backwards country, get them pumped Queens

How do you work that one out? you support a team I haven't heard off and you seem to know everything there is to know about the blues?

Backwards country? are you seriously that narrow minded? you really need a history lesson and to visit NI if thats what you think 

You appear to know nothing about the country I am from or the Club I support!

Can you not just talk about the match between QotS and Linfield?

How do you work that one out? you support a team I haven't heard off and you seem to know everything there is to know about the blues?

Backwards country? are you seriously that narrow minded? you really need a history lesson and to visit NI if thats what you think 

You appear to know nothing about the country I am from or the Club I support!

Can you not just talk about the match between QotS and Linfield?

I'm sure a history lesson would really, really change my opinion... :lol:

Backwards since 1921 and the fact your club has this bond and bigot brother hood with Sevco says it all really, horrible.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm sure a history lesson would really, really change my opinion... :lol:

Backwards since 1921 and the fact your club has this bond and bigot brother hood with Sevco says it all really, horrible.

Since 1921? Do you not want to go back further than that, or is that the defying point? nothing to do with the jocks coming over here and creating a religious divide centuries before that? nothing to do with the Scottish plantation? nothing to do with battles between Scottish clans that stretched across the channel?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13029940.Sectarian_problem_is_worse_in_Scotland_than_Northern_Ireland_now__says_Shiels/

And if Linfield where such a sectarian club can you explain why half the starting 11 are Catholics? with a player crossing himself before playing you would think that that would create friction with your comments but are you surprised to hear that it doesn't? One of our key players is a massive celtic supporter and nothing has ever or ever will be said to him about this.  We also have a player playing for us who is from the Republic of Ireland and yet again linfield fans have been nothing but welcomeing to him at the club.

Linfields big derby game is against Glentoran in belfast (another predominantly unionist/loyalist team), by your comments you would think it would be cliftonville (belfast) who are a nathionalist/republican team.

Just learn your facts about Linfield before spreading your shit and being a cock about the club i love and will forever support!

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The mask slips.

Still hurting from being humiliated all about hampden, m8?

please explain how Hibernian football club are bigots? Thank you.

HAHAHAHAHA! Couldn't give a flying f**k about what happened in Hampden as I DONT support EITHER of the clubs that where playing in the final! 

We have already been through this before just read back in this tread.  And as for yourself you are a complete sectarian bigot, your mask really slipped before calling Linfield supporters a 3 letter word beginning with H and ending in N.

All this rangers talk is boring the shit clean out off me (and i mean that from everyone on here talking about it - Linfield fans included) can this thread not be used to talk about "Queen of the South v Linfield" as the title says instead of "Fans of other clubs coming here to call linfield fans bigots, slabber about rangers, with comments from Hibeesbounce75 every so often because he knows everything about this fixture and Linfield"

I will honestly be disappointed if Hibeesbounce75 doesn't go to this game with how much he seems to know about Linfield!

....... on a later note, how seriously do QotS take this competition? is it expected that you will put out a full strength squad or will you let some of the fringe players have a run around?

Gonna try and talk about the football here cos I'm not interested in the bigot debate.

I would say we are very serious about this competition and you can expect a very close strongest possible starting 11. It may be the less valued cup however it's still silverware and we will be trying to win the cup. I would expect dobbie to play and continue his fine goal scoring form but perhaps expect him to play alongside rigg rather than Lyle.

Archived