Queen of the South v Linfield

SUPERSOUTH

9 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Gonna try and talk about the football here cos I'm not interested in the bigot debate.

I would say we are very serious about this competition and you can expect a very close strongest possible starting 11. It may be the less valued cup however it's still silverware and we will be trying to win the cup. I would expect dobbie to play and continue his fine goal scoring form but perhaps expect him to play alongside rigg rather than Lyle.

That's the answer I was hoping you weren't going to say.  We have 8 Matchs in October so I am really hoping that we can and will bring across are strongest strength squad and not rest players for the rest of the month due to us being a part-time football club, and playing the Crues at the end of the month.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2016 at 14:37, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Congrats on outing yourself, silly ***.

On 9/12/2016 at 16:18, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Who are you trying to convince me or yourself? Explain how what I said makes me an idiot? Majority of your fans are *** sympathisers. You act like them, sing the same songs as them, you even play in the same colours. An embarrassment that your club are allowed to compete in this.

On 9/12/2016 at 19:59, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to stereotype a *** as a ***.

27 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Did i? I think you're lying now. I called you ****. That's 4 asterisks.

Yes you did and have just proved;

1. that you are a liar

2. You are trying to start tension between Linfield and QotS supporters

3. You are nothing but a sectarian bigot! 

4. You have nothing worth saying on this tread!

7 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

Regards to the band. I would do your research first before calling them terrorist sympathisers. They are a Loyalist melody flute band who've played in competitions all over the world regardless of religion. Nothing more nothing less. But if you want to twist the truth, feel free to work away.

I'm not twisting anything. The band publicised by your own club before the rangers match, went on to play in a memorial for a terrorist later that day. Let's deal in facts, your club promotes terrorist sympathisers.

7 hours ago, Linfield Loyal said:

I came on here to discuss the game happening just over a weeks time however my very 1st word appeared to be Rangers because I can't believe how a thread discussing a match between Linfield and Queen of the South turned into a debate about another club in Scotland.

Like it or not it appears Scottish football is obsessed with them.

Linfield are the only team for me. Don't have any real interest in Scottish football but do feel somewhat sympathy for Rangers given the above fact. I'm sure you's didn't mind Rangers when their support was lining your clubs pockets bringing thousands to your Stadiums on their journey back to the top tier? Whilst another team from the same city get away free from abuse when their supporters are just as bad, actually even worse with the bigoted number.

Regards to the band. I would do your research first before calling them terrorist sympathisers. They are a Loyalist melody flute band who've played in competitions all over the world regardless of religion. Nothing more nothing less. But if you want to twist the truth, feel free to work away.

I would like to now discuss the match, if you don't mind with some supporters who actual want to talk about football.

Rangers boycotted Tannadice, plus we subsidise them.

#TangerinePound

1 hour ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

Hibs, Notorious for not being bigots, right enough.

What the f**k are you talking about?

How are Hibs bigoted? They don't wave Irish or Unionist flags about at Easter Road all Hibs (and every other non-OF club) care about is Football not some shite about the Troubles. 

9 hours ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

....... on a later note, how seriously do QotS take this competition? is it expected that you will put out a full strength squad or will you let some of the fringe players have a run around?

We take the competition a lot more seriously than anyone can possibly take you.

Your performance on here has served only to justify that ill opinion that many hold about Linfield and its supporters' leanings.

9 hours ago, LinfieldNo1 said:

..... on a later note, how seriously do QotS take this competition? is it expected that you will put out a full strength squad or will you let some of the fringe players have a run around?

We will absolutely take it seriously. We always do and we have won it twice and been runners up twice. We played a full strength side against Stenny in the last round and will again no doubt.

The garbage being written on here is an absolute embarrassment.
I for one welcome new supporters from a new club we haven't played
recently.
Also those commenting about N Ireland have you even visited?
It's a beautiful place with lovely welcoming people.
Look forward to a cracking game and a Queens win.

Archived