Brechin V Airdrie

What an astonishingly arrogant post. I like Brechin, and I like vast majority of Brechin fans. Always an enjoyable day out. You unfortunately just prove the point that every club has some arseholes who follow them. On the plus side, we all have a poster that we can dislike!

Just ignore him - he's a windup merchant. Brechin fans have no problem with Airdrie, they're just another club we enjoy beating (especially when Jefferies was boss). I do miss seeing Lovering in your side - he was great fun to annoy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, RedintheBed said:

Just ignore him - he's a windup merchant. Brechin fans have no problem with Airdrie, they're just another club we enjoy beating (especially when Jefferies was boss). I do miss seeing Lovering in your side - he was great fun to annoy.

I must have missed Jefferies being boss of Airdrie.

Too many nights out I guess.....

2 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

I can assure you that any Airdrie fan bothering their arse to go up to Brechin is more than aware they aren't visiting the Bernabeu..

Correct , they are visiting a ground bought and paid for and the sole property of Brechin City FC .  Also one which you can stand or sit where you like with no problem .  

I am sure most Airdrionians fans would welcome back those days . 

11 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Correct , they are visiting a ground bought and paid for and the sole property of Brechin City FC .  Also one which you can stand or sit where you like with no problem .  

I am sure most Airdrionians fans would welcome back those days . 

Another strange post. No one would dispute that. But thanks. 

3 hours ago, 'Steve said:

Just watched the highlights, the linesman was actually spot on with the decision to rule out Jackos goal after all.

Aye. You are spot on. We all thought there were 2 players on the line when the ball was played but just the one . Jacko was in front of the keeper. 

A few apologies due to the linesman. ( other than the ref who didn't have a clue ! )

The Ref did have a clue over the "offside" goal as you can see clearly heading over to the Linesman, presumably having been told over the mic. that there was an offside situation affecting Jackson. But it is good to see fans accepting that we don't always see what is happening until the highlights come out-maybe Airdrie's defenders will study them closely.

7 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

The Ref did have a clue over the "offside" goal as you can see clearly heading over to the Linesman, presumably having been told over the mic. that there was an offside situation affecting Jackson. But it is good to see fans accepting that we don't always see what is happening until the highlights come out-maybe Airdrie's defenders will study them closely.

As full timers they will have plenty time on their hands to do that. Double shifts required or maybe give it to them as homework .   :lol:

Archived