Slovakia v Scotland

callum-ayr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't have many options but Berra must wonder how bad Hanley has to be before he gets in the team. Playing regularly, playing well.

We don't need these guys to be the best in their position or amazing but they should be playing for their clubs and competent.

Agree with the basis of what you're saying, but I'm genuinely struggling to think of anyone 'competent'.

I give up, so fucking hopeless.

Literally a laughing stock, Slovakia are a poor side and they're beating us 3-0, we're literally a Lithuania level team on the international stage now.

I'd be surprised if Lithuania performed this poorly

Just now, DAFC. said:

Folk are mentally ill going all over the world following Scotland. 4000 fans there tonight watching it. Fucking nutters. 

It's quite literally one of the last things I would ever want to consciously do, going to a Scotland game abroad.  My brain cannot compute quite why any sane person would do it.

Would not worry. We would all be sent to the gulags in Russia anyway for singing and enjoying ourselves. That is if we are not at war with Russia by then 

I am looking forward to Qatar.  Most of us have known nothing of 80 degrees + in November..

That little w****r shouldve got his jotters after the euros qualifying. Yet again we have wasted a campaign with the wrong person im charge. These c***s at Hampden should shoulder some of the blame as well

In all seriousness: anyone else think the players have downed tools tonight?

Yep.

Something isn't right here, besides us being shite. No one seems up for it, genuinely don't look like they're playing for the manager.

Archived