Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
49 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Looks like the anti-immigrant faction in the PLP is trying to put pressure on Corbyn.
It would be sad if c***s like Flint who are ignoring the party whip were listened to and those supporting Labour Party policy were ignored.

How did Flints constituency vote in referendum?

I’m pretty sure you could find out online.

It's getting ridiculous in the Lords - 12 divisions already - 6 to go to closure on particular amendment debates and 6 for the actual amendment itself - Tories have lost every one of them but at least a 2 to 1 majority every time.

It's clearly trying to wear the patience of the Lords but somehow I don't think they are going to succeed.

10 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Leave with the biggest reason immigration. Perfectly logical she would take this stance

So which Brexit option did Flint’s constituents support?  Hard Brexit?  May’s deal?  Norway style?

Also please post the source showing that immigration was the biggest reason; I’ve not seen that.

Edited by Granny Danger

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Typical thick as pigshit Northern constituency.

Leave

68.49%

Remain

31.51%

Is that Yorkshire? Brexit heartlands!

Probably not the best way to measure an entire region, but any radio caller, audience member, voxpop etc I've heard from there has always been a mad, mental 'send them all back! Leave means Leave' loony . 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Typical thick as pigshit Northern constituency.

Leave

68.49%

Remain

31.51%

Probably another constituency that blames everything on immigrants despite not having any.

"All our problems are caused by pixies and goblins - send them home - wherever that might be!"

Leave with the biggest reason immigration. Perfectly logical she would take this stance
It really shouldn't be though - Doncaster's non-British population is only around 2.5% of the overall population with a further 1.6% of South Asian origin. 

If it has it's down to it being an old coal mining area where traditional jobs weren't replaced and some have used immigration as a scapegoat for failings by politicians.

To put it into perspective Scotland's foreign-born population is around 3.78% with Dundee (my home city) being 5.84% - immigration really shouldn't be used as an excuse.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It really shouldn't be though - Doncaster's non-British population is only around 2.5% of the overall population with a further 1.6% of South Asian origin.

If it has it's down to it being an old coal mining area where traditional jobs weren't replaced and some have used immigration as a scapegoat for failings by politicians.

You’re offering a sensible argument to an idiot.

To put it into perspective Scotland's foreign-born population is around 3.78% with Dundee (my home city) being 5.84% - immigration really shouldn't be used as an excuse.

I don't disagree with any of this. It's a good post. Just pointing out that Flints constituency voted 69% leave so she's clearly going to try and respect their wishes. That's what politicians have always done.
GD, is just getting angry and name calling again.

9 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I don't disagree with any of this. It's a good post. Just pointing out that Flints constituency voted 69% leave so she's clearly going to try and respect their wishes. That's what politicians have always done.
GD, is just getting angry and name calling again.

No, you also said immigration was the biggest issue; you offered it as a fact not a supposition.  When I asked for proof you wouldn’t provide it.

3 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Granny Danger voting intentions might have changed but he's become more angry and gammony throughout the Brexit.   Despite the fact no-one gives a single f**k about his 20 hour daily stints of inane commentary.   

^^^^ doesn’t know what gammon means.

No, you also said immigration was the biggest issue; you offered it as a fact not a supposition.  When I asked for proof you wouldn’t provide it.

Similar to you I asked you to check the internet. You will find it easy enough. Dissimilar to you I didn't get angry and insult you.

Guest Bob Mahelp

https://www.express.co.uk/

The Express is definitely my favourite batshit crazy, brexit-loving propaganda rag of choice. 

For 3 years now....each day and all day, every day.... they've produced a stream of stories which scream out 'parallel universe'. 

'EU in crisis', 'Brexit bonus', 'Remainer destroyed by...'

It's endless. If you relied solely on The Express for your news source, you would be completely under the impression that the UK was sailing off into the sunset on the back of the easiest no deal in history. 

Granny Danger voting intentions might have changed but he's become more angry and gammony throughout the Brexit.   Despite the fact no-one gives a single f**k about his 20 hour daily stints of inane commentary.   
He's like the guy who stops smoking and then criticises everyone else who still smokes in the most annoying way possible.

Reckon he would have a relapse if their was a 2nd referendum and be bac to voting leave again.