Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Interesting article from Monbiot in the Guardian.   ( Well ,  it was interesting to me.)

"Demagogues thrive by whipping up our fury. "

a survey by the Hansard Society in April revealed that 54% of respondents now agree with the statement “Britain needs a strong ruler willing to break the rules”, while only 23% disagree.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/oct/03/demagogues-fury-violence-outrage-discourse

15 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

I think he will be well gone by the time I move. 

Now where did I say I want to be ruled by him ? 🤔

You done by association. If you move to England as he is PM he will be your leader. Regards him not being there, I believe he will, as the English are proving that they are rabid Tories and they love the man.

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

34 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

You done by association. If you move to England as he is PM he will be your leader. Regards him not being there, I believe he will, as the English are proving that they are rabid Tories and they love the man.

He is the PM of Scotland as well. 

And I believe he will not be there as it could be a few years until my circumstances change and I'm able to move.

Edited by Glenanover

Dig that ditch!

Boris Johnson will ask the EU for a Brexit extension if deal not reached by October 19

Government documents submitted to Scotland’s highest civil court today state that the prime minister will seek a Brexit extension from the EU if no withdrawal deal is reached by 19 October.

3 minutes ago, btb said:

Dig that ditch!

That suggests that Johnson has been lying constantly and frequently to the public and to his own MPs and party members.

I find that difficult to believe.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That suggests that Johnson has been lying constantly and frequently to the public and to his own MPs and party members.

I find that difficult to believe.

I've heard he's planning to blame it all on you!