Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RichardLochhead/status/821427568394072066

Is Westminster about to do the dirty on Scottish fishermen again?

image.jpg

WTF is that thick numpty? Have you seen the date of 1970 for that quote? It was the Heath Government that was willing to screw Scotland to secure Common Market membership. That was achieved in 1973 before the people had a chance to vote in a referendum.

Since Britain joined the Common Market, Scotland's fishing fleet has been decimated by the Common Fisheries Policy. 

So that poster is a load of contradictory nonsense. You couldn't make it up!

GIRFUY!

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

WTF is that thick numpty? Have you seen the date of 1970 for that quote? It was the Heath Government that was willing to screw Scotland to secure Common Market membership. That was achieved in 1973 before the people had a chance to vote in a referendum.

Since Britain joined the Common Market, Scotland's fishing fleet has been decimated by the Common Fisheries Policy. 

GIRFUY!

Open the first link. The image and quote was for comparison.

labelling others "thick numpty":lol:

2 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Open the first link. The image and quote was for comparison.

labelling others "thick numpty":lol:

A solitary Tory MP? No mention of who or context either. Most likely a Remainer. Lochhead is definitely a numpty. 

Nicola Sturgeon wants Scotland to stay in the EU and the CFP. She's as bad as Heath and his successors who allow the EU to shaft our fishing industry.

GIRFUY!

Who's the GIRFUY aimed at? Really odd behaviour.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

"Lochhead is definitely a numpty."

Is everyone who says something you don't like a numpty

"Nicola Sturgeon wants Scotland to stay in the EU"

No shit sherlock

"She's as bad as Heath and his successors who allow the EU to shaft our fishing industry."

No she is not. The point is Westminster then and now are duplicitous double dealing scumbags. But you being a bit dim just did not get it. Sorry for ye.

2 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

must be really effective is that why you've been following me around and giving me - hearts. cheers:P

No, I do that because you are a spectacularly shit poster and it annoys you.

Just now, NotThePars said:

Who's the GIRFUY aimed at? Really odd behaviour.

The idiot who posted that moronic poster with the 1970 quote. He suggested that Westminster was about to do the dirty Scottish fisherman in the EU negotiations. The reality is that the EU did the dirty on Scotland's fishing industry.

4 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

The point is Westminster then and now are duplicitous double dealing scumbags.

So you want the duplicitous Westminster to stop sending the block grant to Scotland? 

I support real independence, outside the EU as well as the UK.

Scotland will have to negotiate its own independence deal with the British government. Such divisive rhetoric will only infuriate the Unionist parties and reduce our chances of getting the best deal.  

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

So you want the duplicitous Westminster to stop sending the block grant to Scotland? 

Scotland will have to negotiate its own independence deal with the British government. Such divisive rhetoric will only infuriate the Unionist parties and reduce our chances of getting the best deal.  

Yes - you just never actually argue for it, instead devoting your entire time here promoting British nationalism...

6 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Yes

Do ye aye.

Such divisive rhetoric will only infuriate the Unionist parties and reduce our chances of getting the best deal.  

What telling the truth. What a strange world you exist in. Again sorry for ye.

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Yes - you just never actually argue for it, instead devoting your entire time here promoting British nationalism...

I do but just ignore my arguments. You are only interested in pushing your real Euro-nationalist agenda.

The SNP is still committed to keeping the Pound with London controlling our monetary policy and interest rates. Salmond was vocal advocate of Eurozone membership.

I have argued constantly that an independent Scotland should have its own free floating currency and central bank. How is that British nationalism?

An independent Scotland must be free to make its own laws. The EU's treaties give its laws supremacy over Scotland's laws. 

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I do but just ignore my arguments. You are only interested in pushing your real Euro-nationalist agenda.

The SNP is still committed to keeping the Pound with London controlling our monetary policy and interest rates. Salmond was vocal advocate of Eurozone membership.

I have argued constantly that an independent Scotland should have its own free floating currency and central bank. How is that British nationalism?

An independent Scotland must be free to make its own laws. The EU's treaties give its laws supremacy over Scotland's laws. 

Yes, I remember all your passionately argued posts in favour of Scotland's independence from the UK. I can't seem to find any of them now, of course - perhaps because they don't exist. You have never done anything on this forum other than argue for the strengthening of Westminster and defend it from anyone who dares to question UK supremacy.

Edited by Antlion