Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Apparently the Tories want to scrap the Working Time Directive meaning companies can force you to work over 48 hours a week.

Taking back control init?

I made this point when the Leave vote won in 2016 and I knew the Tories would try and change this in some way.

But aye "taking back control"'and "making Britain great again"

Apparently the Tories want to scrap the Working Time Directive meaning companies can force you to work over 48 hours a week.

Taking back control init?

A few of the companies I've worked for either have had a supplementary waiver or a waiver in my contract itself to sign when joining (of the 48hr max).
I don't know how prevalent that is but I think I just assumed it was notionally signed off on anyway.

Tories saying they want to agree and sign trade deals during the two year extension period, that won’t go down well in Brussels.

It’s like May & Co think they’ve won a major victory and think they can now start flexing their muscles.  I can phase two of the talks being far more difficult than phase one was.

Guest Bob Mahelp

The Maybot hilariously talking about 'enhancing worker's rights' after Brexit. 

Every single working-class racist thicko who voted to get rid of 'them foreigner's is about to be shagged right up the arse.

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

The Maybot hilariously talking about 'enhancing worker's rights' after Brexit. 

Every single working-class racist thicko who voted to get rid of 'them foreigner's is about to be shagged right up the arse.

Well deserved, imo. Pity it will also affect hundred of thousands of decent people. 

7 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

A few of the companies I've worked for either have had a supplementary waiver or a waiver in my contract itself to sign when joining (of the 48hr max).
I don't know how prevalent that is but I think I just assumed it was notionally signed off on anyway.

You can opt out of the 48 hours maximum but you can't opt of the other parts like guaranteed breaks and 4 weeks paid holiday per year.

Above that thought it show what kind of Brexit that the Tories want.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Now we're getting to the nub of what many Tories want from Brexit.

When they say 'de-regulate', they mean smash workers rights, marginalise trade-unions and allow easier access for their mega-rich supporters to tax breaks.

When they say 'take back control', they mean giving more control to big business to pay you shit wages, and make you work in a sweat-shop for 60 hours per week with no fall-back if they decide you're no longer needed.

We expect that sort of cuntishness from Tories. What absolutely rips ma knitting is that arsehole Corbyn going along with it all. He should be opposing this far-right takeover with every means possible.....instead he just sits back and applauds the Tories for what they're doing.

Useless c**t.