Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

19 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^ trying to pretend he doesn't watch Love Island.

The people that appear to still want Brexit fall in to one or both of two categories as far as I'm concerned: right-wing nutjobs who expect to line their own pockets through reduced regulation, who are also ignorant morons. After the multitude of evidence we've seen in the last two years about what a car crash Brexit is going to be, the only assumption a reasonable person can make is that someone still supporting it is either an "I'm alright, Jack" type arsehole who knows they're not going to massively suffer, and is as thick as pigshit. There is no middle ground now.

The two, of course, do not have to be mutually exclusive. For example, bigoted racist scum can easily fall in to both categories, i.e. "Farage, Nige".

FTFY.

I believe there is only really one category and it includes all the ingredients you mention above.

There’s a third group of people which are those that accept the democratic result. I think those are the people that can be won over to a referendum on the deal but f**k knows what happens if the deal is rejected. I don’t think the FBPE lot have really answered that.

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

^^^ trying to pretend he doesn't watch Love Island.

The people that appear to still want Brexit fall in to one or both of two categories as far as I'm concerned: right-wing nutjobs who expect to line their own pockets through reduced regulation, and ignorant morons. After the multitude of evidence we've seen in the last two years about what a car crash Brexit is going to be, the only assumption a reasonable person can make is that someone still supporting it is either an "I'm alright, Jack" type arsehole who knows they're not going to massively suffer, or thick as pigshit. There is no middle ground now.

The two, of course, do not have to be mutually exclusive. For example, bigoted racist scum can easily fall in to both categories, i.e. "Farage, Nige".

I’ve heard of Love Island.  I’ve seen snippets of Big Brother.  I assume such programmes are the staple diet of the younger Brexiteers.

It would be easy to get depressed thinking too much about the mindset of certain folk.

3 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Has Fluffy Mundell condemned the UK Governments approach to the Devo brexit settlement yet?

Doubt it. He's still fishing for grub in that beard of his.

I’ve heard of Love Island.  I’ve seen snippets of Big Brother.  I assume such programmes are the staple diet of the younger Brexiteers.
It would be easy to get depressed thinking too much about the mindset of certain folk.

J Stewarts a Love island fan. Quelle Surprise

J Stewarts a Love island fan. Quelle Surprise

I’m not, it’s why I was using Granny Danger secretly watching it as a piss take, because it’s awful. Yer Da there, completely missing the point...quelle su-fucking-prise.

Anyway, “Leave.EU” having a party and them all cheering as the news that the value of the pound has fallen - because they’ve all shorted it to fill their own pockets at the expense of everyone else - is basically all you need to know about Brexit. Utter, utter scum.

1 hour ago, philyerboots said:

34811332_988495071327017_7160768908402622464_n.jpg

But bizarre that a nationalist like yourself would decry the EU whilst saying being incorporated into a far more controlling is just great.

Also, I’m intrigued by the artistic choice of “!!!....”. Was it deliberate, or a by-product of your “outsider art”?