25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bennett said:

Copy and paste please, anti virus warning when I try to click on it.

If it's pissed off the various fandans on here, it must be worth a read.

#BennetFoundTheLinkTricky / #MaybeTryAgainAsVicky

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Here you go Bennet, your club and its fans are as shitey as your anti-virus.

#Where'sJoeyBarton/GetAVGInsteadofNorton

It's another well known (paid for) anti virus I'll have you know. AVG is a bit cheapskatish.

Anyway I see nothing wrong with a fitba fan letting off some steam, no idea why it's caused so much outrage on here.

Where to begin with that? so many lies and bullshit. It staggers me that someone comes up with this moronic claptrap. Even more so that there'll be thousands who will eat it up.

If you ever play us at East End, feel free to boycott it as we don't want your money nor your "baggage" nor have we ever.

Just now, bennett said:

It's another well known (paid for) anti virus I'll have you know. AVG is a bit cheapskatish.

Anyway I see nothing wrong with a fitba fan letting off some steam, no idea why it's caused so much outrage on here.

McAfee is also a virus. Genuine hand of friendship stuff, get fucking rid of it pronto.

It's not outrage btw it's absolute, scathing, contemptuous hilarity.

The state of it. :lol: 

The magical boomerang chair throwing :lol:

The Blue Pound :lol:

The editing of the away attendance to 1800 when it was 1903 :lol:

The Threats :lol:

The Seethe :lol:

The the Rangers :lol:

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Where to begin with that? so many lies and bullshit. It staggers me that someone comes up with this moronic claptrap. Even more so that there'll be thousands who will eat it up.

If you ever play us at East End, feel free to boycott it as we don't want your money nor your "baggage" nor have we ever.

4 years ago you guys were quick enough to take £22k from bluenoses.

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

4 years ago we were owned by a crook, something you may well know the feeling of. And it certainly wasn't our fans that accepted it. Are you referring to ticket money btw? Money that by rights wasn't even yours?

Money that Rangers fans collected to pay Dunfermline after they received a shortfall from Rangers.

30 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

4 years ago we were owned by a crook, something you may well know the feeling of. And it certainly wasn't our fans that accepted it. Are you referring to ticket money btw? Money that by rights wasn't even yours?

Tough question asked. Bennett runs. Fucking shitebag. :lol:

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Money that Rangers fans collected to pay Dunfermline after they received a shortfall from Rangers.

"received a shortfall"  trans Got fucking shafted by dead Rangers.

Stop painting your fans as some kind of benevolent do-gooders. A couple of folk, inspired not by shame but by hubris shelled out a few quid to a few of the more prominent shaftees like the face painter and the glass blower. That's it.

Let's put the creditors list up again and we can tick off all the people who did and didn't benefit from the magnanimous whip round eh. Off ye pop then.

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not sure why some posters laughing on here over some roaster keyboard warrior is causing you so much outrage to claim these posters are outraged about said Vanguard Bear's outrage at outraged Aberdeen fans being hit in the face by outraged yellow seat thrown by outraged Rangers fan in the outrage section of Pittodrie

That's a lot of outrage.

2 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Not sure why some posters laughing on here over some roaster keyboard warrior is causing you so much outrage to claim these posters are outraged about said Vanguard Bear's outrage at outraged Aberdeen fans being hit in the face by outraged yellow seat thrown by outraged Rangers fan in the outrage section of Pittodrie

That's a lot of outrage.

Outrageous.

14 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"received a shortfall"  trans Got fucking shafted by dead Rangers.

Stop painting your fans as some kind of benevolent do-gooders. A couple of folk, inspired not by shame but by hubris shelled out a few quid to a few of the more prominent shaftees like the face painter and the glass blower. That's it.

Let's put the creditors list up again and we can tick off all the people who did and didn't benefit from the magnanimous whip round eh. Off ye pop then.

A few quid... £22k to Dunfermline, more than just a few quid to most people. You appear to quite angry that it shows Rangers fans in a not so bad light.

A few quid indeed.

Archived