25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Christ, Rangers fans really can't let go of that Celtic/Pacific Shelf thing can they?  Even though it's quite clear this was Celtic moving from being a private company to a public one.

It's because they are not very intelligent. Simple as that.

Bennett still being a coward and liar I see. Typical of all Sevco fans. Bigots, liars and cowards. 

That statement is mental. It's dripping with cretinism. And of course lies and cowardice. 

Are there any bigger liars and cowards than Sevco fans? I can't think of any right now.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Bennett still being a coward and liar I see. Typical of all Sevco fans. Bigots, liars and cowards. 

That statement is mental. It's dripping with cretinism. And of course lies and cowardice. 

Are there any bigger liars and cowards than Sevco fans? I can't think of any right now.

I assume Donald Trump supports Rangers / Sevco / 'Rangers'

The bit about local businesses complaining about losing the "blue pound" is ludicrous. I'm sure the owner of the Saltoun Arms will be knocking on Milne's door demanding answers as to why he won't be able to take money off the Sevconians on two Sunday mornings a year (depsite coping just fine for the past 5 years without this extra trade). The vast majority of travelling "bears" will be bussed in and out of the city without ever walking outwith the gates of the away car park as well.

As for the crowds argument, our average attendances pre-2012 to now absolutely blow that argument out of the water. I don't recall the Kairat Almaty fans claiming that they were "the only show in town" when our game against them attracted our biggest home attendance this decade.

Yeah the crowd argument is nonsense. It would be interesting to see our attendances average taking out the away fans. Yes Sunday's crowd was big but seem to remember one of the last times we played the old team the home attendance being around 11k as it was end of another poor season and a lot of people just weren't that bothered. Think it was the jelavic overhead kick 1-0 game

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

First of all, he didn't go.

Second, he didn't go

Third, the seagulls at Pittodrie are more highly thought off and more famous than the Vanguard Bears.

Fourth, Vanguard Bears would never venture anywhere near Aberdeen for fear of soiling themselves.

Fifth, he didn't go

Check out the calling card they leave behind when they fight pavement dance with other scrotes.

Image result for vanguard bears

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah the crowd argument is nonsense. It would be interesting to see our attendances average taking out the away fans. Yes Sunday's crowd was big but seem to remember one of the last times we played the old team the home attendance being around 11k as it was end of another poor season and a lot of people just weren't that bothered. Think it was the jelavic EBT enhanced overhead kick 1-0 game

FTFY

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

They still don't seem to have got a grip on the difference between administration & liquidation.

They seem to think it's the same thing???

'Administration' is the one where the finances are re-structured by outside appointed accountants, debts are paid by CVA and then the club are clear to carry on  trading as before.....

whereas.........

That VB statement is utterly fantastic. Whilst on the face of it, decent people should be concerned that such mentalists exist in society, we should also remember that most of them are fat, bald losers who can barely leave the house, let alone run the lengths of themselves.

These types are absolute fucking vermin.

Aberdeen's new fan - John Delaney of the Football Association of Ireland

As guests, John and his partner were presented with gifts from Aberdeen - a tie and a broach.  Delaney didn’t spare the horses in donning the new neckwear.  Nor did he spare his guests unseemly dancing at the final whistle.

Such, it seems, are the standards of decorum the FAi, SFA and Aberdeen Football Club are happy to entertain.

Scottish football is booming.

Not quite sure what they're raging about, but they are definitely raging.

kir3.gif

Archived