25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Still don't understand why folk trawl single team forums and expect anything other than utter idiocy. It's like going to a comedy show and pointing out that someone is telling jokes.

To be fair, the stuff you get on Rangers Media is light years ahead in lunacy compared to any other forum that I have seen.  

1 match ban. I can see why he lost it with Beaton tbf but next time take some chill timr and talk to the ref in his room after the game.

Didn't Beaton recently have to apologise for making a kunt of the hearts v Celtic game?

Dundee get an apology when forester was running about chopping anything that moved ..and the ref bottled it ?

Sevco complaining of a decision that went against them...[emoji23]

3 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Dundee get an apology when forester was running about chopping anything that moved ..and the ref bottled it ?

Sevco complaining of a decision that went against them...emoji23.png

I really can't recall anything controversial in that match, so I have to conclude that you're full of it.

1 hour ago, StandFree03 said:

Talking to the ref in his room away from all the cameras won't deflect from yet another dreadful performance. Warburton has played a blinder TBH. Not sure if he meant it though.

You mad?

Can't understand why it's such a big deal. I felt that Beaton gave Rangers a lot of dubious decisions during the game (not the pen) it just so happens we stuck this one in the top corner, hence the meltdown.

It's hardly the worst decision ever, I tend to agree its harsh but when you jump in from the side like that you're forcing the ref into a decision.

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It's a pathetic existence for these staunch Rangers fans. A way of life. If you're not with us you're against us. Everybody out to get us. 

They remind me of the Comical Ali from Saddam Hussein's government. There's no war going on despite conclusive proof that there is. The seat came from the Aberdeen end when there are no yellow seats in that Aberdeen end. :lol:

Just remember they don't care though. 

Most damning, I feel, is this, from another travelling supporter: '100% targeted while Aberdeen supporters were given free rein to provoke. Even the police that go with Rangers said it was a joke.'

One man told me 'You can only poke a dog with a stick so many times until it bites back.'

My highlight. This from fully grown fucking men.

Well if there is footage of the police being heavy handed I'm sure it'll be posted up somewhere soon. After all it didn't take long for the rangers fans to post footage of the hibs fans taunting them at the Scottish cup final or the Glasgow Derby destruction of the toilets.

Meantime, until we next have to travel there, I trust the police will spend time studying footage of both sets of fans and go lift some sheep fans. It won't happen, I know. After all, how many Hibernian fans, out of the maybe 8,000 '“ 10,000 that invaded the park have been arrested and taken to court by comparison to the couple of hundred Rangers fans that had had enough of the taunts and seeing their players and management team being assaulted?

:lol:

56 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

It's a pathetic existence for these staunch Rangers fans. A way of life. If you're not with us you're against us. Everybody out to get us. 

They remind me of the Comical Ali from Saddam Hussein's government. There's no war going on despite conclusive proof that there is. The seat came from the Aberdeen end when there are no yellow seats in that Aberdeen end. :lol:

Just remember they don't care though. 

It's the same insecurity which makes these people attach themselves to others' success and support a "big" team which gives them that attitude.

Christ, Rangers fans really can't let go of that Celtic/Pacific Shelf thing can they?  Even though it's quite clear this was Celtic moving from being a private company to a public one.

Archived