Kelty Hearts Thread?

leomessi1984

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Aye start your new stream for season 2017-18 on the East of Scotland League page and post all your dribble there. And if the administrator for the juniors info site reads this comment delete them from the list of junior teams who make comment on that site. Kelty are now officially a member of the EoS League and us followers of Junior Football do not want sites relating to Junior football contaminated with their dribble.

Bye Kelty

Jings. I've got a lemon if you need another to sook on.

South of SCotland league more appealing to non league clubs lol, I hope your research has been more thorough than that statement.

All the best with your venture wouldn't be interested in it for my own club, currently Scotland's finest.

12 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Raging lol!

I am not raging. I just don't see why Kelty should get publicity on Junior football forums when they are leaving Junior football.

If you remember on the juniors info web site before the new administrator took over and tidied it up we were getting contaminated with info from some club called Spartans and it appears Kelty are now contaminating the same.

Bye Kelty

4 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

I am not raging. I just don't see why Kelty should get publicity on Junior football forums when they are leaving Junior football.

If you remember on the juniors info web site before the new administrator took over and tidied it up we were getting contaminated with info from some club called Spartans and it appears Kelty are now contaminating the same.

Bye Kelty

To be fair they were a junior side when this thread started, also you would have to say its big news in junior football the East Region Champions moving to another league.

9 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Bye Kelty

Image result for frothing at the mouth gifs

3 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

To be fair they were a junior side when this thread started, also you would have to say its big news in junior football the East Region Champions moving to another league.

That's what I am saying start a new thread NOW for the new season in EoS forum and spout there dribble there.

Bye Kelty

Bye Kelty

FFS! Simmer doon man! Correct me if I'm wrong but you're moaning about folk posting on the Juniors Info website about a Junior Club whilst they were still in the Juniors?!

1 minute ago, taysider99 said:

If people say Tranent as four up from the premier league then surely they should have a play-off with Tayport they surely deserve the place as much as Tranent due to there history

That's not going to happen.

They'll either go with 15 clubs, or not relegate Nitten, and conversely not relegate St.Andrews in the Premier.

2 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

That's what I am saying start a new thread NOW for the new season in EoS forum and spout there dribble there.

Bye Kelty

There have been only 2 Kelty posters posted since they moved its folk from other clubs keeping it going:lol:

2 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Bye Kelty

Poor wee guy just wants his football to be backwards and local. 

Bless 

Bye Kelty

If people say Tranent as four up from the premier league then surely they should have a play-off with Tayport they surely deserve the place as much as Tranent due to there history

*THEIR* ffs! [emoji1]

Tayport's history has nothing to do with anything in this instance. Tranent finished above Tayport. Nothing more to add.

Archived