Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

26 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Federalism, in theory, would be a good stepping stone to independence but as long as the Tories are in power we won't get a sniff of anything remotely resembling federalism

Should it be on the ballot paper for indyref2?

That's her federalism plan England neither knows about or wants and which she has no power to deliver

4 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Federalism, in theory, would be a good stepping stone to independence but as long as the Tories are in power we won't get a sniff of anything remotely resembling federalism

Should it be on the ballot paper for indyref2?

It should have been on for Indyref1.

Three years too late, Kez.

1 hour ago, DublinMagyar said:

Kez has to be the absolute worst leader SL has had in my lifetime.
"not an escape from Tory rule, not an escape from Brexit".......what fucking planet it's she living on?
Doing a great job for Yes2

Carry on Kez.

What's astounding is how she manages to be the poorest despite the competition. It's like picking out the smelliest and most regurgitated-food-laden pile of dog vomit on a nature reserve.

I think she will take one for the team for the council elections. Then she will slink off to the back benches like Lamont. 

In steps Sarwar with announcement of Labour need to listen to the people and promising change, then repeat.... 

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

I think she will take one for the team for the council elections. Then she will slink off to the back benches like Lamont. 

In steps Sarwar with announcement of Labour need to listen to the people and promising change, then repeat.... 

I'd say it must be difficult to accept public humiliation in order to get out of a crummy job, but when the crummy job is basically enduring public humiliation on a weekly basis...

12 hours ago, Antlion said:

I'd say it must be difficult to accept public humiliation in order to get out of a crummy job, but when the crummy job is basically enduring public humiliation on a weekly basis...

She's surely been telt that when her political career is all over then a seat in the Big Hoose awaits.
Just like the failed Tory Annabel Goldie.

I just don't believe she can't see the massive flaw in her master plan of a federal UK - England.

She is saying most Scots want a federal UK. But surely even she knows that's it's up to England as to whether that will happen or not?

So, her plan is to have a federal UK. Hold a consultation in the UK and hope for a Labour government at Westminster to implement it.

A. What's the chances of England wanting regional assemblies?

B. Labour winning the 2020 Westminster election?

I just don't see those stars aligning in the next 15 years minimum 

39 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

I just don't believe she can't see the massive flaw in her master plan of a federal UK - England.

She is saying most Scots want a federal UK. But surely even she knows that's it's up to England as to whether that will happen or not?

So, her plan is to have a federal UK. Hold a consultation in the UK and hope for a Labour government at Westminster to implement it.

C. Most Scots wanting a Federal UK

FTFY

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

What is her vision of a Federal UK?

Surely no matter what the political system is, England by virtue of her size, will always make the decisions regarding foreign policy and Defence.