Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Perfect excuse for her to leave Labour too.
Been thinking for months she's either voting Yes (if there's a next time and that comes when she's relevant-ish) or completely fed up of Labour .

You may be right.In which case time she went and didn't let the door hit her on the arse on the way out.I was getting pretty fed up of Labour behaviour in Scotland as well.She was the cause ironically.

Top labour in Scotland commentators trying to claim she has been an SNP plant all along now. I also read this morning that a constituent of hers has been unsuccessful trying to get a reply to a constituency issue for months now, in a Colonel tRuthless style ignoring of the fabled "day job".

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

You may be right.In which case time she went and didn't let the door hit her on the arse on the way out.I was getting pretty fed up of Labour behaviour in Scotland as well.She was the cause ironically.

How's yer windae cleaner, Loonie? I hope you've got a good Christmas tip lined up for him. 

6 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Scenes when she comes out for Yes live while getting interviewed by PJ & Duncan.

I hope Anas or the other guy aren't too upset that their coronation will be completely overshadowed by the better person that they ousted. Lol.

It 's not hard to be a better person than Anas Sarwar.

Did you mean better leader? In that case, I'd agree, but it really is amazing to think that the standard of the SLab leader has continually got worse since Iain Gray!

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

She'll come out for independence in the jungle. Put your house on it.

I'm not sure the topic will come up, given that most of the contestant will have no idea what scotland is, never mind having opinions on its constitutional status 

36 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I'm not sure the topic will come up, given that most of the contestant will have no idea what scotland is, never mind having opinions on its constitutional status 

"Where's Scotland?" will be one of the questions they ask Kez after they ask her "Who the f**k are you?"

It might be funny to watch the internal Labour sniping, but Dugdale is sticking two fingers up to her constituents here. She is an elected representative, and the Scottish Parliament is in session; to decide to piss off to Australia for a few weeks - chasing celebrity status - is a kick in the teeth to both her electors and party members. If she wanted to do this, she should have had the decency to stand down as an MSP when she resigned as Scottish Labour leader.

It is fine to see the 'human face' of politicians, but this is not the way to do it. 

It might be funny to watch the internal Labour sniping, but Dugdale is sticking two fingers up to her constituents here. She is an elected representative, and the Scottish Parliament is in session; to decide to piss off to Australia for a few weeks - chasing celebrity status - is a kick in the teeth to both her electors and party members. If she wanted to do this, she should have had the decency to stand down as an MSP when she resigned as Scottish Labour leader.

It is fine to see the 'human face' of politicians, but this is not the way to do it. 

She's actually on the list, nobody voted for her, just like anas sarwar and dick leonard