Wasps Vs Diamonds

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, David_86 said:

2-0 airdrie? I want whatever you are on.

I understand why some fans don't give us a chance. 

However based on the 2nd half defensive partnership of Gorman and Boetang looked far better than we have in recent weeks.

Russell has only been a negative within the team in recent weeks. I would imagine McBride will go with 5 in midfield and go with Ryan up top

himself or he might gamble on playing Scmidct and Ryan up front together either way I expect us to be a far harder team to break down than

we have in recent weeks.

Gorman I believe could prove to be a big player for us, he can do the simple things and is also a leader ar the back which we have been missing.

1 hour ago, falkirkwasp said:

Cant see it being as bad as some of the airdrie fans are making out, surely not??

Andy ryan will always pose a threat up top aswell, only just realised he plays for you.

Andy Ryan has been great for us, scored 6 goals and won 2 penalities and took neither penalty could definatly play at a higher level.

Cant see it being as bad as some of the airdrie fans are making out, surely not??

Andy ryan will always pose a threat up top aswell, only just realised he plays for you.

It is. Cooper81 probably still believes in Santa. I'd listen to the rest of us....

Ryan by far one of our best performers but he can't do it on his own.

Yes Shewhodares... but Copper18 did take enormous joy in being "coreckt" about "Rusell divver cheet".

Maybe it's right that Gorman and Schidt are actually our saviours 

Here's a thought. Maybe Cooper81 is right and we're all wrong. I'm going to contemplate that, and my life, in a dark room with a full bottle of gin.

With Andy Ryan in the side, you've always got a decent chance of a goal.  The problem is our defence may as well be a bucket of loam for all the good they do.  Who knows?  Perhaps Gorman and Boateng will make an excellent partnership, and we'll come good.  I'm not optimistic, though.  I'd say we need at least two or three goals to get a result at the moment, and - Ryan notwithstanding - we don't look like creating enough opportunities to score them.  

54 minutes ago, She who dares gins said:

Here's a thought. Maybe Cooper81 is right and we're all wrong. I'm going to contemplate that, and my life, in a dark room with a full bottle of gin.

A broken clock is correct twice a day so there's hope for copper.    I love the way he took great pride in "Rusell" getting sent off.   Yeah f**kwit,  we could all see for ourselves  he is a trainwreck, dont need you f**kin ramming it down our throats.

Pass me some of that Gin please?

8 minutes ago, Tulloch Gorum said:

With Andy Ryan in the side, you've always got a decent chance of a goal.  The problem is our defence may as well be a bucket of loam for all the good they do.  Who knows?  Perhaps Gorman and Boateng will make an excellent partnership, and we'll come good.  I'm not optimistic, though.  I'd say we need at least two or three goals to get a result at the moment, and - Ryan notwithstanding - we don't look like creating enough opportunities to score them.  

Ryan wont score with no service.   We've stopped playing creating openings now and that's scary.   

3 hours ago, She who dares gins said:

It is. Cooper81 probably still believes in Santa. I'd listen to the rest of us....

Ryan by far one of our best performers but he can't do it on his own.

Are you deluded because i say Ryan has done well for us you suggest that i believe in santa, though you go on to agree with me that he has been one of our best performers.

Are you deluded because i say Ryan has done well for us you suggest that i believe in santa, though you go on to agree with me that he has been one of our best performers.

I was referring to your 2-0 predication (I hope by some miracle you are right) and commenting on the question about how bad we are.

Don't think anyone would argue your point about Ryan being one the few performing players.

Back to CBeebies you go.

A draw would be a very good result given how erratically we have played this season. At the start of the season most League One fans would have seen Alloa with that squad, and a serious Full Time Livingston as the top two, whilst the rest of the League could be in any position. I had hopes for Airdrie but it was tempered by the almost completely new squad taking a bit of time to get going. However as Jimmy Greaves said " It's a funny old game Saint" so I hope I am laughing tomorrow by 5pm.

Archived