Just who the f**k is responsible?

DA Baracus

For this absolute travesty. I want names and I want addresses so that I can go round and kick them in the shins then blind them with a fork. This is a staggering display of cretinism. I genuinely hope we never score again at Hampden until this pish is gone. It's nothing to do with Strachan, but I demand his immediate resignation and that of the entire SFA (to be fair the entire SFA should have been punted long ago). 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Could someone post a link to the song I've literally never heard of it.

There are going to hoards of steaming jakey neds shouting "Hear we! Hear we! Hear we fucking go!" should we score and it's played

5 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I saw the poll on Twitter and knew we were in trouble.  I voted for "No music" but sadly we've ended up with what sounds like some sort of ned anthem.

Twitter polls need to be put in the bin.  Especially as a significant part of Scottish Twitter consists of middle class students pretending to be neds in order to get Likes and RTs.

I haven't heard the song but given that it's been met with general glee by your average bam/LAD type I'm assuming it's some sort of horrid novelty dance song.  George Bowie is an absolute cuntflap and seen as he's the one who is taking credit for it then I'm fairly certain I don't want to hear it.

What's wrong with just, you know, celebrating a goal by hugging your mate/the nearest polis? Only arseholes need music to enjoy the aftermath of a goal.

This is what happens when you

a) allow something to be decided by a twitter poll

b) allow George Bowie to express an opinion on anything

I'm a firm believer in the death penalty for anyone who supports goal music.

The main hook is fine for an after goal tune, I'd rather no music though. I mean, who honestly thinks that when 50,000 are going mental...."Know what this needs to make an atmosphere....7 nation army"

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I haven't heard the song but given that it's been met with general glee by your average bam/LAD type I'm assuming it's some sort of horrid novelty dance song.  George Bowie is an absolute cuntflap and seen as he's the one who is taking credit for it then I'm fairly certain I don't want to hear it.

What's wrong with just, you know, celebrating a goal by hugging your mate/the nearest polis? Only arseholes need music to enjoy the aftermath of a goal.

Absolutely this. The sad thing is that 'no music' was one of the options in then poll. It came in 3rd (18%) behind the winner and 500 Miles.

Not really much more that needs to be said really

1. It's a fucking travesty
  2. George Bowie is a fucking travesty
  3. Anyone who voted is a fucking travesty
  4. Why do we even need goal music?
  5. If we do need it, why not something...good?
  6. I absolutely hate that "here we..." chant.  Hate it.

That about cover it? 

EDIT: Surprised no-one's blamed Strachan yet.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'd have an audio recording of my parents having sex played over the Hampden speakers when Scotland score than this.

I've got a copy of that.  I'll post it to the SFA when I get home.

Archived