Just who the f**k is responsible?

DA Baracus

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine big Grant Hanley scoring a bullet header in the 94th minute to beat England then bits and pieces blows up the speaker system :lol:. Scenes all round if that happens.

The SFA should have put zombie nation on the poll but Lee Wallace would have grassed them in to Uefa.

Well, that's answered a longstanding question. For years, one of the nightclubs in the town played that at exactly 2am every Saturday night, and I never knew what it was.

I don't think reminding the players of regurgitated kebabs and drunken fistfights will help their post-goal performance, personally. Just as well Broony's retired.

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I voted for it.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, forameus said:

1. Anyone who voted is a fucking travesty

*nods*

What were the options anyway?  Anything else better or was it just a whole load of shite all round?

EDIT: Well I've just seen 500 miles and Chelsea Dagger were on their at least.  Two that are better.  Admittedly, they're hardly great, but still better.  I've also had it confirmed that we're getting a "GBX anthem set" prior to the game.  I'm sad now.  7:21pm arrival for me.

My only knowledge of George Bowie apart from the general obvious stuff was that he was in as the "celebrity" at some event at my old school.  He arrived, and because he's a radio "personality", no-one really knew who he was.  He was quite miffed.  

Think this tells you all you need to know about him.

1 minute ago, forameus said:

*nods*

What were the options anyway?  Anything else better or was it just a whole load of shite all round?

There was 2 polls, 1st one was an email poll of SSC members where it was 500 Miles, Bits & Pieces, no music,  a couple of other options or the  chance to suggest your own.

I'm guessing Bits & Pieces won that one and they hoped the twitter poll might result in no music or 500 miles, in that one they added Chelsea Dagger as an option for some reason. 

It's only a bit of fun.

You've got to laugh at the "no boom boom" music replies. Pretty much your parents/grandparents reaction when the punk boom happened.

Bits and Pieces has always been very popular in the dance scene in Scotland. It wouldn't surprise me if the late great Tom Wilson played it first.

Your lucky that I'm a raver baby wasn't an option.......

It's only a bit of fun.

You've got to laugh at the "no boom boom" music replies. Pretty much your parents/grandparents reaction when the punk boom happened.

Bits and Pieces has always been very popular in the dance scene in Scotland. It wouldn't surprise me if the late great Tom Wilson played it first.

Oh, it's popular in the dance scene. So next qualification campaign I guess they'll go for something popular in the death metal scene.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Scotland home games will be like a night out at Hangar 13.  Hopefully with fewer deaths.

Or maybe, far far more.  That way we'll get some Jimmy Shand and His Band, which I believe is also very popular in our nation's dance halls.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I bet everyone here has heard it and just never knew what it was called

Nope, I've never heard it but Accies apparently played it after we scored last week. Never noticed as shite music at the fitba just washes over me. Glad I no longer go to Scotland games though, as with that fucking tannoy there would be no escape from it!

Just listened to 3 minutes of it. Didn't get as far as any human voice. Utter, utter neddy shite. Would rather Leonard Cohen goal music than this pish..

15 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

It's only a bit of fun.

It's a football match, not a rave.

Archived