Just who the f**k is responsible?

DA Baracus

Just another shitey weegie dj playing another shitey tune. Do these c***s ever think about any c**t outside Glasgow?

They fucking done this shite at T in the park as well, bunch of c***s.

The original was made by a Dutch c**t, might want to have a go at the Dutch c***s too.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Sounds like a complicated way to make Chris Martin playing seem acceptable. Never listened to this bowie character but the fact that he regularly plays in Falkirk clubs tells me all I need to know.

Don't bother. He's a man in his early 50s still giving it the 90s 'HAW HAW' ned patter. and not in an ironic or comedic way either. He's genuinely a fucking cretin.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

For this absolute travesty. I want names and I want addresses so that I can go round and kick them in the shins then blind them with a fork. This is a staggering display of cretinism. I genuinely hope we never score again at Hampden until this pish is gone. It's nothing to do with Strachan, but I demand his immediate resignation and that of the entire SFA (to be fair the entire SFA should have been punted long ago). 

I voted yes but seriously considering if I made a mistake in the light of this decision.

I'll start the petition.

What a travesty. I'm not normally a fan of goal music but at least 500 miles was the synonymous "oh Scotland have scored a goal" song. Now it's been replaced by the kind of song that you usually hear on the local radio station at 8 o'clock on a Saturday night.

5 hours ago, placidcasual345 said:

Fucking hell, I'm getting old. My first thought was this..

Scottish dance scene :lol: No doubt populated by the sort of neds who go to Coloursfest at Braehead.

Much prefer this as goal music. Everyone standing up doing this dance routine would be class. :D

12 hours ago, jmothecat said:

Oh, it's popular in the dance scene. So next qualification campaign I guess they'll go for something popular in the death metal scene.

Bloodbath to play Nightmares Made Flesh in full for the England pre-match build up.

Quite like dance music in general although I'm more of a trance and progressive house myself, and understand there is a Scottish dance scene (which I've never been part of although I used to listen to a bit of TTF back in the day) but I've never heard of this tune or George Bowie (or is he the same guy who is the breakfast DJ on Clyde1?). I too first thought of the Dave Clark Five when I first read it. Half wondered if they'd picked the wrong DC5 song since Glad All Over is the only semi-respectable goal celebration tune there is...

Quite like dance music in general although I'm more of a trance and progressive house myself, and understand there is a Scottish dance scene (which I've never been part of although I used to listen to a bit of TTF back in the day) but I've never heard of this tune or George Bowie (or is he the same guy who is the breakfast DJ on Clyde1?). I too first thought of the Dave Clark Five when I first read it. Half wondered if they'd picked the wrong DC5 song since Glad All Over is the only semi-respectable goal celebration tune there is...

Same guy. He used to play around the time of TTF, supporting them and others. He was never really top of the bill so to speak and went the happier/more vocal route. Since the anthems show on Clyde 1 his popularity and the GBX brand has grown, hosting one off events with big acts from back in the day, along with newer Dj's.

Whether folk like the music or not, this stuff is popular and has been since the early 90's.

On a side note I would class Bits and Pieces as more hard house/hard bag rather than rave or hardcore, still noise to some all the same.

Never heard the Dave Clark Five song, maybe Mr Prins sampled the snare at the start ?

Archived