Queen of the South v Alloa Athletic

SUPERSOUTH

There was never an "announcement" as such but that was back in the days when Bill Goldie used to publish snippets of news from training. I think at some point there was mention he was training with us and would be signing for the following year when he finished teacher training but for whatever reason it never happened and nothing was actually signed. All the indications are though that Chisholm backed out of a promised contract.

I see. Thanks for clearing that one up.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah thats why we have flanny, for me he has been a consistent performer over the years, easily our best/most creative player this season.

I wouldn't say Flannigan was easily our best player this season. Spence and Robertson, for me, have been just as important.

I thought the game was pretty scrappy. We didnt really dominate despite looking strong early on. Couldnt have complained if Alloa had taken something out of the game. I think we are missing a strong calm presence in midfield as much as anything, although was surprised how little composure we had up front given Del and Dobs were back.

I wouldn't say Flannigan was easily our best player this season. Spence and Robertson, for me, have been just as important.

Parry has been just as important as well for me too.

Archived