Ayr United v Queen of the South

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr will be full of confidence after us getting hammered by Morton. I have mixed feelings about this game, we could go out and win after a huge kick up the arse or we could be a bit deflated and lose our second game in a trot. 

Having just read the Physio injury bulletin our options are seriously limited to say the least.

I would go with the following team based on the likely personnel available:-

Robinson

Anderson Brownlie Dowie Marshall

Brotherston Millar Pickard Dykes

dobbie Rigg

Having just read the Physio injury bulletin our options are seriously limited to say the least.

I would go with the following team based on the likely personnel available:-

Robinson

Anderson Brownlie Dowie Marshall

Brotherston Millar Pickard Dykes

dobbie Rigg

Jacobs could make it so he could slot in at right back.

2nd top of the league on goal difference - how many supporters does a team of that stature bring to San Somerset?

I don't want to answer for fear of having the topic swarmed by Falkirk fans.

4 hours ago, DUMFRIES_CREW said:

Jacobs could make it so he could slot in at right back.

Would much rather Kyle played central midfield he has been very effective this season, possible back 3 of Dowie Brownlie and Higgins 5 in middle including Anderson Millar Jacobs Hamill & Brotherson up front Dobbie and Dykes.

Would much rather Kyle played central midfield he has been very effective this season, possible back 3 of Dowie Brownlie and Higgins 5 in middle including Anderson Millar Jacobs Hamill & Brotherson up front Dobbie and Dykes.

3 of those players are injury doubts. I would go for back 3 of dowie brownlie and Marshall.
Midfield 5 Anderson Millar Pickard brotherston with dobbie in front of them and up top rigg and dykes.

If we have the injured players back then great but we might not so hope for the best plan for the worst

Archived