Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

That's an excellent shout, just checked club website. Thanks very much.

No problem, you'll have to make sure everyone has a separate account set up to buy each ticket which may take a while but you'll manage to get everyone a ticket sitting together at least.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, you'll have to make sure everyone has a separate account set up to buy each ticket which may take a while but you'll manage to get everyone a ticket sitting together at least.

It's a fucking silver bullet solution. Helped me right out there.

9 hours ago, Kneetrembler said:

There is a queue nae handy for tickets of lapsed Dandies / TV fans. I am trying to get ten tickets for fishermen that only tie their boats up for really big games, so I have been trying to dig up account holders who are nae going. So far I have only found 4, and I know a lot of folk.

There is absolutely no question this will be a sell out.

ndy9oe.jpg

23 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

A lot of people won't go to a Celtic or Rangers game? Maybe a few years ago but our attendances against them over the last few seasons prove otherwise.

We'll sell out this week. Down to 2 points now and pretty much just the usual away end left to sell. A lot of people will be waiting on buying tickets together with people with few/no points.

its not about attendances there is a few that won't go and also the same as some folk don't go because they don't think we have a chance against Celtic - there are plenty of season ticket holders in that bracket but they went to the Inverness cup final because they thought they was going to win but think no chance against Celtic so watch it on TV.

Should sell out but wouldn't surprise me if not, yesterday went to collect tickets for Inverness and not a queue which surprised me considering down to 2 points but the ticket office was busy at 12.30pm when they opened. 

Evening campers,

I've been informed by SWMBO that the junior ticket I bought wasn't needed as they are actually only a few months old and will be in a sling! So we're trying to get a long distance relative to join us instead. However, will there be an issue at the gate if an adult uses a junior ticket? Is it a barcode system? Or is some tubular bell gonna turn them away?

I know it's not ideal but would like them to join us if they good.

Cheers

22 minutes ago, Batigol said:

Evening campers,

I've been informed by SWMBO that the junior ticket I bought wasn't needed as they are actually only a few months old and will be in a sling! So we're trying to get a long distance relative to join us instead. However, will there be an issue at the gate if an adult uses a junior ticket? Is it a barcode system? Or is some tubular bell gonna turn them away?

Cheers

It's not a barcode - it's a person on the turnstile. I got the impression at the semi that they were pretty keen on moving people through quickly but, then again, I had an adult ticket.

Sounds like there will be thousands of Aberdeen end tickets available anyway because chances of winning the game are less than 50/50. 

Evening campers,

Cheers

I'd imagine if you got in contact with the ticket office they'd upgrade it to a full ticket. They should be grateful for the extra couple of quid.

11 hours ago, Batigol said:

Evening campers,

Cheers

I wouldn't chance it.

Call the ticket office. 

6 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

We're going to the Shed again.

Absolute scenes in there before the United semi. 

Shaping up to be even better this time.

We just sent the tickets out today. Can. Not. Wait.

btw Any Dandies that missed out on tickets can still gain entry after 1230 if  there is any room left.

btw looks like 1314 tickets left for our end, although the way the blocks are blanked out looks like they have sold some sections in a rather odd way so could be slightly more.

Archived