Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Can't believe Celtic haven't sold out. :lol::lol:

Edit - Aberdeen always have adverts on local radio about various things. Hardly a big deal is it. 

What part of 'we sold out our original allocation and now have extra tickets which we could easily sell out in minutes' did you not understand?

1 minute ago, The OP said:

What part of 'we sold out our original allocation and now have extra tickets which we could easily sell out in minutes' did you not understand?

Sorry, looks like my tit for tat Davie Bhoy style post seems to have got to you. It's Friday man, chill. 

1 minute ago, shootingboots said:

Sorry, looks like my tit for tat Davie Bhoy style post seems to have got to you. It's Friday man, chill. 

You seem to be projecting anger onto me. I just wanted to help you understand you support the second biggest club in Scotland.

So the same as Aberdeen have done then, releasing them bit by bit depending on criteria. Still not sold out though, poor, I thought a support the size of Celtic would've sold out in minutes.

No, not the same as Aberdeen have done. All your ST holders are sorted for a ticket & you're now selling them to anyone that has ever eaten any Aberdeen Angus in your allocation process.

We on the other hand haven't sorted every ST holder. First it was the HCTS who were able to apply. Once that was sorted they started selling to the fans not on the HCTS who went to Motherwell & Alloa, then broke it down to the semi etc. Now there is a very limited number available to STH's in general on a first come, first served basis.

If Celtic just made it 1st come, 1st served & ignored their allocation process then these would be sold out in a couple of days. Instead your & Dons_1998 are wanking yourselves off because fans who haven't been given the chance to buy tickets yet, haven't sold them out. Rather embarrassing for the pair of you but you'll never understand just how a big club operates.

Archived