Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/11/2016 at 15:50, Karl Fletcher said:

Full Cup Final record against rasellick

Surprisingly it's completely even with Aberdeen winning 4 out of the last 5 finals

League Cup

1976 - Aberdeen 2-1 Celtic

2000 - Aberdeen 0-2 Celtic

Scottish Cup

1937 - Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen

1954 - Celtic 2-1 Aberdeen

1967 - Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen

1970 - Aberdeen 3-1 Celtic

1984 - Aberdeen 2-1 Celtic

1990 - Aberdeen 0-0 Celtic (Dons win 9-8 on pens)

If you count the Drybrough Cup final then Aberdeen have won more.

:lol: As expected my brother got 2 tickets for the game so he & his Rangers supporting girlfriend will be in the Aberdeen end. Surely is a game for your die-hards:lol:

Will she need to bring her own union flag or will the Aberdeen supporters be providing them upon arrival :rolleyes:

Still no ticket, which was recorded delivery (effing 9 quid) so better come soon so I can make it to the sorting office in time.

I'm starting to feel slightly anxious. Is sending tickets out the week of usual practice? Seems a tad risky.

:lol: As expected my brother got 2 tickets for the game so he & his Rangers supporting girlfriend will be in the Aberdeen end. Surely is a game for your die-hards:lol:

Will she need to bring her own union flag or will the Aberdeen supporters be providing them upon arrival :rolleyes:

Disappointing I know.

From what I'm hearing there will be about 5,000 empty seats in our end on Sunday.

Disappointing I know.

From what I'm hearing there will be about 5,000 empty seats in our end on Sunday.

My mate & his old man told me today that Aberdeen had sent tickets back. Not sure where they seen it as I've not read it anywhere but in fairness, I haven't seen much footie news recently.

Here lies the problems with 50/50 splits though. You have 'fans' in your end who don't even support your club, while fans in our end have had to go through a ticket ballot system. I know ST holders in England who wanted tickets but who weren't eligible for one. To then try & hurriedly sell these tickets with 5 days or less than that to go, is a pain in the arse as many will now have made other plans.

Again I repeat, we need to stop looking to reward the day trippers.

My mate & his old man told me today that Aberdeen had sent tickets back. Not sure where they seen it as I've not read it anywhere but in fairness, I haven't seen much footie news recently.

Here lies the problems with 50/50 splits though. You have 'fans' in your end who don't even support your club, while fans in our end have had to go through a ticket ballot system. I know ST holders in England who wanted tickets but who weren't eligible for one. To then try & hurriedly sell these tickets with 5 days or less than that to go, is a pain in the arse as many will now have made other plans.

Again I repeat, we need to stop looking to reward the day trippers.

"My mate and his old man told me..."

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Really? Shit.

Terrible effort

Calm down, they are on the wind up.

just under 600 left as of yesterday, approx 98pc of our allocation. Poor I know that there are still some left. I have no idea why but we will sell out.

I know a few folk who are buying now because the Club gave the impression that due to high demand it would be 1 ticket per person and they felt they had no chance of a ticket, now realising they have.

Who cares anyway, anytime we have been there against the OF especially this lot we will outsing them and create the atmosphere. They will sit on their arses expecting the win as usual.

Cant wait.

COYR

Everywhere we go......

just under 600 left as of yesterday, approx 98pc of our allocation. Poor I know that there are still some left. I have no idea why but we will sell out.

I know a few folk who are buying now because the Club gave the impression that due to high demand it would be 1 ticket per person and they felt they had no chance of a ticket, now realising they have.

Who cares anyway, anytime we have been there against the OF especially this lot we will outsing them and create the atmosphere. They will sit on their arses expecting the win as usual.

Cant wait.

COYR

Everywhere we go......

Yes, yes I was on the wind up.

David took the bait like a naive haddock.

Don't worry m8 am buzzing for Sunday.

Cant wait.

COYR

Everywhere we go......

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't ever recall you outsinging us. FFS you have a limited number of songs & even they are shit. Give yourself a shake man.

Yes, yes I was on the wind up.

David took the bait like a naive haddock.

Don't worry m8 am buzzing for Sunday.

:lol: every time you make an arse of yourself you respond with the fishy/bait crap. Just hold your hands up & admit you're wrong.

Oh & if indeed I fell for it, then clearly your fellow Don fell for it too...like a naive haddock was it?

Archived