Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to Rangers vs Aberdeen the following week more than this game tbh. 50,000 odd fans singing simply the best and anti Celtic songs. Can't wait x

ETA but maybe we should forego our allocation to allow Rangers the 100/0 split they deserve too.

Aye right!

Anyway I see Davie ruined the thread again, be as well starting another one. 

Yes discussing a ticket allocation is me ruining the thread...while you conveniently ignore the Aberdeen fans posting their 'banter'.

Gies peace ya muppet.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

It's a Neutral Venue you thick cvnt.

Where were your fans at the earlier rounds? The 15k that bother to turn up at Parkhead normally for earlier rounds like have their tickets surely. They must wonder why their fellow fans only get interested if you play Rangers or make a Final in the league cup. Even Semi FInal crowds from your lot are shocking given your home support.

3 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

Every club has their hardcore fans and their 'fickle' element.

Celtic are no different - poor LC crowds and swathes of empty seats in Deila era.

Some home games in the LC in the past 5 years.

Celitc 2 Raith 0 Att (13,591)

Celtic 6 Partick 0 Att (16,805)

Celtic 3 Hearts 0 Att (15,552)

Celtic 0 Morton 1 Att (14,858 including 2,000+ Morton fans)

Celtic 5 St Johsntone 0 Att (14,399)

Celtic 4 St Johnstone 1 Att (14,737)

Celtic 6 Inverness 0 Att (17,429) 

Now Semi Finals (not against their pals)

Celtic 2 St Mirren (Att 24,417)

Falkirk 1 Celtic 3 Att (30,000)

Aberdeen 1 Celtic 4 Att (38,085)

I really feel sorry for the genuine Celtic fans who are surrounded by gloryhunters at cup finals.

20 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

You're boring Davie.
What pubs are the Dons fans gathering? I think we're meeting at the Counting House in town but may move somewhere closer to Hampden

There's 4 of us staying in Glasgow Saturday night, but haven't had any thought on a place to at least start things off on Sunday. We'd be 20min from the Counting House, and only 10min from the Wetherspoons on Jamaica St.

Archived