Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

As are you bawbag.

All those crowds should be compared to the recent crowds Aberdeen got. Let's go like for like and then compare. Also our semi-final crowds as you pointed out merit 50% allocation as a starting point before any negotiations take place.

Haha bawbag? You really are a witty character aren't you. You're like that bellend Scotzine on Twitter. Or that poster Seamus that got banned from on here. In fact, no i think of it.....

A Cup Final is a Neutral Venue and as such should be allocated that way unless the other team can't sell their tickets. Happens the world over. 

As for my club wishing we had an average like your cup crowds. We don't claim to be a big club and we don't lose 70% of our home support whenever we get a League Cup Tie. We get it, you have a big support (when it suits you) but you shouldn't have an automatic advantage in a cup final before a ball is kicked. 

Prolonged run in Europe? I think you're being a bit liberal with the truth aren't you for some of those seasons? Your League Cup crowds are murder even if you are out Europe by the time you play your first League Cup Tie.

Anyway, rant on. It's amusing if nothing else. That said, it's  not hard to figure out why the life expectancy in the East End is so low. Blood pressure must be through the roof. 

6 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

Aye after roping in fans from other clubs. Have a word with yourself ya tit.

Not upset mate. I have my tickets for the final but having an opinion doesn't make me angry.

My own brother Supporters Aberdeen. His other half is a Rangers fan. He showed me his two tickets yesterday and it's himself & his wife who are going.

OK, you're clearly not bothered. :lol:

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Quality seethe over the ticket allocation. Typical old firm sense of entitlement.

It's more than entitlement. It's the need to be the billy big baws of every occaision. That's why Davie's absolutely raging. It's actually a massive dent to the ego for someone for whom the size of the club he supports is incredibly important.

23 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

If you honestly think that the Aberdeen end is going to be full of rangers fans on Sunday , you truly are deluded . They hate us just as much if not more than yourselves do . 

Can never understand the mentality of some fans of celtic and the rangers.

They never seem to believe that we hate them both equally, some of them always seem to feel that we have a soft spot for the other one. 

"Abergreen" etc.

Not everything is framed in west coast binary logic whereby you are not with us so you must be with them.

14 minutes ago, jessmagic said:

Can never understand the mentality of some fans of celtic and the rangers.

They never seem to believe that we hate them both equally, some of them always seem to feel that we have a soft sport for the other one. 

"Abergreen" etc.

Not everything is framed in west coast binary logic whereby you are not with us so you must be with them.

^^^ Member of the Salcoats Protestant Boys IMO ^^^

Archived