Aberdeen v Celtic - League Cup Final

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't ever recall you outsinging us. FFS you have a limited number of songs & even they are shit. Give yourself a shake man.

Even you know you are lying mate.

Bring if fucking on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: every time you make an arse of yourself you respond with the fishy/bait crap. Just hold your hands up & admit you're wrong.

Oh & if indeed I fell for it, then clearly your fellow Don fell for it too...like a naive haddock was it?

What am I wrong about David?

If you took 5 seconds to google you'd realise we only have a few hundred left to sell. So yeah, you took the 10k empty seats bait like a naive haddock [emoji8]

Even you know you are lying mate.

Bring if fucking on.

Aye the repetitive Aberdeen Aberdeen Aberdeen really goes down a treat :lol:

Honestly, we can hear you rustling your sweetie papers more than we do your singing.

What am I wrong about David?

If you took 5 seconds to google you'd realise we only have a few hundred left to sell. So yeah, you took the 10k empty seats bait like a naive haddock [emoji8]

Maybe you should've googled it then before making an arse of yourself & now trying to save face. Like I said, your fellow Don even had to set you straight :lol:

On another note, behave yourself on Sunday. I've just found out that the Hampden CCTV operator is a bluenose fond of 'Scottish & Northern Irish Loyalism'. True story!

Maybe you should've googled it then before making an arse of yourself & now trying to save face. Like I said, your fellow Don even had to set you straight :lol:

On another note, behave yourself on Sunday. I've just found out that the Hampden CCTV operator is a bluenose fond of 'Scottish & Northern Irish Loyalism'. True story!

Oh David, bless

Its nice to know that Davie is still utterly, utterly seething about everything to do with Aberdeen.

This 50/50 split is a godsend. I've purchased two tickets each for everyone in my party. Hampden can be quite cramped so it makes a difference to have a bit of extra space, especially since most of them have never been to a football match before.

Its nice to know that Davie is still utterly, utterly seething about everything to do with Aberdeen.

This 50/50 split is a godsend. I've purchased two tickets each for everyone in my party. Hampden can be quite cramped so it makes a difference to have a bit of extra space, especially since most of them have never been to a football match before.

A friend of mine bought fifteen just to burn as part of a modern art exhibit. Apparently the trend has caught on and up to 300 of the tickets we've sold are now being added to the bonfire, and counting.

19 hours ago, Milners said:

Subscribe to Red TV 

I have been subscribed all season, but if I watch it on that it will be on a tablet and relies on the reliability of the Internet wherever I happen to be staying that night. but it looks like my only option! 

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

8 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Aye after roping in fans from other clubs. Have a word with yourself ya tit.

What's happened Davie, why are you upset this morning?

Where did you learn fans of other clubs were taking tickets away from Aberdeen supporters? Surely there are only a couple of places available where tickets can be bought.

Love the glory hunters piss poor attempts to wind me up on this. Yes the 50/50 split is poor but you are mistaken if you think I'm raging.

If I was an Aberdeen fan however, then I'd be raging and asking myself where these glory hunters have come from. I'd be looking at them and thinking 'if only you wankers would turn up every week we'd not be creaming ourselves about the odd cup final appearance, we'd be able to compete better etc.

Instead you rejoice at the fact you obtained more tickets to accommodate these wankers :lol: Is it any wonder you are a laughing stock. Even Hearts & Hibs have made a mockery of your attendances and your so called 'Famous Aberdeen' are doing better than those clubs again.

I'll be in my seat at Hampden happy to see the Aberdeen fans along with the Rangers fan(s) & any other clubs fans in your end for the day out in your 'rent-a-crowd' support, trudge out of Hampden raging the Hoops have won.

It makes it better to know not only will we be sticking it to you glory hunters but your wee Unionist chums too.

Bring it on.

Definitely not raging [emoji23]

What's happened Davie, why are you upset this morning?

Where did you learn fans of other clubs were taking tickets away from Aberdeen supporters? Surely there are only a couple of places available where tickets can be bought.

Not upset mate. I have my tickets for the final but having an opinion doesn't make me angry.

My own brother Supporters Aberdeen. His other half is a Rangers fan. He showed me his two tickets yesterday and it's himself & his wife who are going.

I am hearing rumours it is 15,000 unsold tickets from us. A lot of Dons fans returning their tickets as a goodwill gesture as they don't believe the 50/50 split is fair.

Hail hail etc

Is it Dons fans returning them or their The Rangers fans friends :rolleyes:

Archived