Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian, 26/10/2016

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

What position did Muirhead play for Killie, btw?

I aye think of him as a striker, but he seems to be playing deeper and wider.

He was always played as a striker until brought into the first team squad and our brilliant manager at the time insisted on playing him out  wide.

Unsurprisingly he was guff, and really frustrating for the fans to watch as most of us knew there was a player in there.

Certainty to score against us.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last Wednesday night Hearts encounter, (League cup), under the lights at Rugby Park was a decent encounter, Killie winning 2-1 at 90 minutes and conspiring to lose 3-2. Hopefully something similar doesn't happen tonight. That was a kick to the tenders.

6 hours ago, killienick said:

The last Wednesday night Hearts encounter, (League cup), under the lights at Rugby Park was a decent encounter, Killie winning 2-1 at 90 minutes and conspiring to lose 3-2. Hopefully something similar doesn't happen tonight. That was a kick to the tenders.

Aye, had better nights.

The last midweek League game at RP we won 2-0. I'd take that instead.

6 hours ago, killienick said:

Christ that was horrible to watch at the end. Dropped deeper and deeper and waited for Hearts to score. Locke was a moron. 

Not happy with resting Walker but he has knee issues and we obviously aren't wanting to risk it on the artificial pitch,done the same with Sow last season.

Big chance for Muirhead to impress but I'd rather see him through the middle than out wide.

Utter horse shite from hearts.our away record and more importantly performances for years really is woeful...it should also be a matter for the  Scottish parliament to discuss the absolute non existence of a striker who remotely looks like he could score 20 goals a season since robbo.....

I live in Sheffield and mynutd mates all to a man told me pre season that hes utter shite... can it be so hard to get an insight into a player when its common knowledge to everyone that he is a poor player

Archived