Albion Rovers vs Queen of the South; Scottish Cup 3rd Round; 26th November

RUSTY1111

I'll try and continue my happy-clapper mindset for another few minutes and in that spirit, the two consolations are that we won't be infested by green coloured mutants from Glasgow and this result must surely put to bed any chance of Thomson taking the reins. And by "taking the reins" I extend that to him having Nothing to do with the first team. Get a gaffer in and let him choose who he has alongside him in the dugout.

Fair play to Albion and enjoy the payday. I don't know how the second goal was scored but for the smaller side to go for it in those circumstances deserves credit.

At least a relegation battle might give us a bit of excitement at some stage.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JessieField said:

The reason I said that was because I've seen Queens in this position many times before.  Who else but Queens would do this to their fans. Well done Albion Rovers. On the positive side we won't have to watch Celtic annihilate us on our own ground. Downwards and onwards Queens! The AGM should be fun now. Sub 1,000 home fans from now till the end of the season.

Don`t bet on it. 

Can't believe we've been beaten by a didny club. Makes me wonder how much of a didny club weve turned into. Fair enough we've always been punching above our means but fu**ing hell. What a disgrace. 

We didny play well so lost

2 minutes ago, sam2304 said:

Now the next question, where will the Celtic match be played?

Certainty to lose the match so may as well milk them for all they are worth. Given the good feeling about Celtic just now they'd near enough sell out New Broomfield if you held it there. Would be an incredible pay day for the Rovers.

Can't believe we've been beaten by a didny club. Makes me wonder how much of a didny club weve turned into. Fair enough we've always been punching above our means but fu**ing hell. What a disgrace. 

Queen of the South have always been a diddy club champ. Congrats to Albion.

Certainty to lose the match so may as well milk them for all they are worth. Given the good feeling about Celtic just now they'd near enough sell out New Broomfield if you held it there. Would be an incredible pay day for the Rovers.

Airdrie would be my number one choice. Give Rovers one of the stands and Celtic the other 3

Archived