Rangers v Killie

It is what it is.

I haven't been impressed by The Rangers at all so far this season and I think we certainly had it in us to take something from the game if we played to our strengths. I think The Rangers have some fairly decent players but they are probably the 3rd or 4th best side in Scotland right now alongside Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts, (insert picture of the table here if you like Berz but you know what I mean). The Rangers were good but not brilliant on Saturday and I think it was more a case of, Killie's paper thin first 11 not being able to employ high pressing tactics 2 and a half days after doing it so well against Hearts. We stood off and tried to hit on the counter instead and that's just not our game.

Well done The Rangers. Until next time.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's amazing how often we win because the other team is shite.

TBF in this league that's generally all that separates teams. Theres very little difference in terms of quality, so it comes down to who's less shit on the day

We know , we have been the least shite team 54 times in the past :rolleyes:

Well no, that's got absolutely nothing to do with the point I made. Please though, continue trying to justify your life.

4 hours ago, killienick said:

It is what it is.

I haven't been impressed by The Rangers at all so far this season and I think we certainly had it in us to take something from the game if we played to our strengths. I think The Rangers have some fairly decent players but they are probably the 3rd or 4th best side in Scotland right now alongside Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts, (insert picture of the table here if you like Berz but you know what I mean). The Rangers were good but not brilliant on Saturday and I think it was more a case of, Killie's paper thin first 11 not being able to employ high pressing tactics 2 and a half days after doing it so well against Hearts. We stood off and tried to hit on the counter instead and that's just not our game.

Well done The Rangers. Until next time.

No No i take it all back about that previous Killie posters post. The above is without a shadow of a doubt THE Winner :lol:

5 hours ago, calum_gers said:

It's amazing how often we win because the other team is shite.

Everytime we've played a spl/premiership team n the last five years, they've always had an off day.

Some kunts just can't give sevco any praise.

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We were rank rotten, never started and Rangers deserved the win. First 30 seconds set the ton for the day.

It's cute to see Ranegrs fans cream themselves over being second though, almost as if they are resigning themselves to Celtic getting 10IAR.

Killie fans were acting all billy big baws pre match, deal with it.

4 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

No No i take it all back about that previous Killie posters post. The above is without a shadow of a doubt THE Winner :lol:

The winner of what? That seems very reasonable from a Killie point of view, whilst also giving the **** some credit. 

So if it's winner of the "Most reasonable, but slightly Killie based, match opinion" then I'd agree. 

14 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

The winner of what? That seems very reasonable from a Killie point of view, whilst also giving the **** some credit. 

So if it's winner of the "Most reasonable, but slightly Killie based, match opinion" then I'd agree. 

I have to admit, I was slightly confused too. Still waiting for my prize.

18 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Is the more mental than Norman award making a comeback?

Archived